Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you had a probelm with a drug.....

NOT IN USE

Sometimes I think this board has been invaded by mormons...... :pint::bong::bump::huh:

Hell no! Not mormon. Those freaky dudes come through my neighborhood all the time. (I really want to steal thier bicycles and make them walk back to Utah)

I know a lot of people are missinformed about what is actually abuse, addiction, social, and other types of drug/alcohol use.

1. Legality is irrelevant..This is a discussion of social acceptability... 18 million people in this country smoke pot... and our government all but invites drug traffickers to bring the products into our ports.

I'm not going to get into a whole discussion on geopolitical corruption but lets just say that our government allows certain drug producers to flood our country in exchange for "favors" and "Intelligence"

Aside from that , what i do in the privacy of my home is my business.

2: If social drinking isn't for getting "fucked up" than what is the intent? Why the alchohol? Why not sit at a bar with your buddies and have a few pints of club soda, or a couble of shots or spring water..... Don't be ridiculous..

3. I've never known anyone who socially smokes crack...I'll let you in on a secret.. I don't even know anyone who smokes crack..... I know plenty of people who smoke pot socially ... eat shrooms.... do a line or two at a party....My point is not every person who drinks is an alchoholic so why are you implying that everyone who "uses" drugs is a junkie?

He is speaking truth...Remember at one point in our society, drinking socially was not legal...Social drinking is the gateway to alcoholism

• 2 weeks later...

depends on the person. .. i have a freind heavily addicted to doing drugs. BUTT not the actual drugs..he just needs something. its his escape from life. If he had a bad day..BOOM he needs something. so he isnt addicted to anythign in particular...BUT he is addicted to the escaper of diong drugs. I on the other hadn have sampled many other drugs...had my experience..decided that everything is horseshit and a waste of time ..money..(not to mention ruins your future)...so i stick with weed..I LOVE WEED