Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankees' D is Siiiiiiiick

groovefire

:laugh: post taken from the sex forum -

my advice, make sure that you're completely empty and clean (shower not enema) before attempting anal. if you can relax by having a few orgasms before anal, that helps. have him use his fingers first to loosen the area, a tongue also feels amazing. before trying to enter just have him rub his tip around your asshole and make sure that you are always rubbing your clit. if he uses a condom he will be able to make a much smoother entry.

Astroglide is a good lube because it's very slick and easy to find, but Maximus lube is my fave because it has a thick consistency and won't drip down as much (if using doggie position). make sure to keep adding lube, cause you can never use too much.

another good tip is when he is pushing his cock in, you push out a little kinda like if you were taking a shit, that will help him enter more easily. also when you are relaxed your ass will suck in his cock automatically, so there shouldn't be all that much pushing in going on...

most importantly, don't rush. make him go very slowly. pee afterwards and make sure to wipe off all of the lube that was in your ass away from your pussy, moist wipes bedside are a good idea for this reason.

There's a book by Jack Morin called Anal Pleasure and Health, that's supposed to be really good. I haven't read it cause i'm a natural j/k , but I heard it gives really great info. good luck.

Wow Stymie thanx! I enlarged that and printed it out so I can hang it on my wall next to my bed.

I can’t wait to try anal sex now!!

Its seems so easy-I don’t know why I have been so against it!

I am really missing out huh?

Yeah okay. :vomit2:

:laugh: post taken from the sex forum -

my advice, make sure that you're completely empty and clean (shower not enema) before attempting anal. if you can relax by having a few orgasms before anal, that helps. have him use his fingers first to loosen the area, a tongue also feels amazing. before trying to enter just have him rub his tip around your asshole and make sure that you are always rubbing your clit. if he uses a condom he will be able to make a much smoother entry.

Astroglide is a good lube because it's very slick and easy to find, but Maximus lube is my fave because it has a thick consistency and won't drip down as much (if using doggie position). make sure to keep adding lube, cause you can never use too much.

another good tip is when he is pushing his cock in, you push out a little kinda like if you were taking a shit, that will help him enter more easily. also when you are relaxed your ass will suck in his cock automatically, so there shouldn't be all that much pushing in going on...

most importantly, don't rush. make him go very slowly. pee afterwards and make sure to wipe off all of the lube that was in your ass away from your pussy, moist wipes bedside are a good idea for this reason.

There's a book by Jack Morin called Anal Pleasure and Health, that's supposed to be really good. I haven't read it cause i'm a natural j/k , but I heard it gives really great info. good luck.

Or just purchase Foxy's book "Entering with Confidence"

*shakes head at how pathetic ALL Boston Red Sox fans are*

If I were a Yankee fan I would save every single one of these threads to throw in all of your faces once Boston chokes AGAIN!

Trust me, I hate the Yankees but you stupid Boston fans should have learned your lesson by now and just accept the fact that you will NEVER win a championship.

10098bb.JPG

e9_1.JPG

fe_1.JPG

photonewyork_1809_19967126

Trust me, I hate the Yankees but you stupid Boston fans should have learned your lesson by now and just accept the fact that you will NEVER win a championship.

:rolleyes: that would be an awesome outlook to have as a sox fan. the most important thing about being a sports fan is your team winning a championship. give me a break. that's a MFY fan's outlook on sports. we watch every game just hoping for a win. if a championship comes, which we want, then cool. if not we had fun with the ups and downs of the season and get to laugh at the Yankees misfortunes along the way :laugh:

but..............they are in first place..... ans the red sucks are in second.....which again makes the the first LOSER...... :gang:

they are lucky they are holding onto that spot, the sox have played much better ball thank the MFY's since August. with the MFY's pitching in it's current state they are going to implode soon enough. they don't have pitching to take them through the offseason so when we either 1. clinch the wild card or 2. take the AL East WE will have the pitching to get us to the WS.

:rolleyes: that would be an awesome outlook to have as a sox fan. the most important thing about being a sports fan is your team winning a championship. give me a break. that's a MFY fan's outlook on sports. we watch every game just hoping for a win. if a championship comes, which we want, then cool. if not we had fun with the ups and downs of the season and get to laugh at the Yankees misfortunes along the way :laugh:

you are out of your mind if you dont think that every single sox fan wants a championship more than anything.

you are out of your mind if you dont think that every single sox fan wants a championship more than anything.

like i said "if a championship comes, which we want, then cool." but it's not the only reason a lot of us watch. we watch because we love the game (well at least i do i can't speak for everyone else). but yes, we want a championship more than anything but it's not the only reason to watch the freakin team play.

like i said "if a championship comes, which we want, then cool." but it's not the only reason a lot of us watch. we watch because we love the game (well at least i do i can't speak for everyone else). but yes, we want a championship more than anything but it's not the only reason to watch the freakin team play.

:laugh: :laugh:

i just noticed your a girl...please stop posting now.