Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any parties for the weekend of Halloween Planned yet?

jaren

Hi, Im Jaren, I live in south Florida. I will be up in Boston October 27th - Nov. 2nd.

I know its early, but I wanted to meet some peeps in the scene up there so Im sure to have a great time when we are up there. Main reason is October 27th is the schedualed date of game 4 of the world series in which Boston will have won it in 4! :party: - ummm, yea, right, and to visit Family.

Well I DJ and own a record store in South Florida. The scene here is good, hoping to find the same in Boston.....

I know Avalon is the shit, what other clubs or events are good to go to up there?

:pint:

Thanks........

Yea, gone through 2 hurricanes in 3 weeks, sux. But at least no work for a few days. Kinda like a snow day is up there I guess...

Volume Productions, we've heard of em down here, good shit! Might check it out. Is the scene better in Providence or Boston. We may stay in Providence and New Bedford, Mass. so either way or both is good.

I'd love to see Steve Porter in his hometown, saw him at WMC in Miami last year. :clap2: Does he play at Avalon every Friday?

Yea, gone through 2 hurricanes in 3 weeks, sux. But at least no work for a few days. Kinda like a snow day is up there I guess...

Volume Productions, we've heard of em down here, good shit! Might check it out. Is the scene better in Providence or Boston. We may stay in Providence and New Bedford, Mass. so either way or both is good.

I'd love to see Steve Porter in his hometown, saw him at WMC in Miami last year. :clap2: Does he play at Avalon every Friday?

No, Steve plays RISE afterhours once a month (usually the 3rd Friday). Don't know who will be at Avalon the Friday night you're here, but I'm sure it'll be good. Hit up RISE after that, I can help you out with a list. I think that will be Paul Dailey's night, quality, quality techno DJ.

want to hear some progressive sounds, thats what I play. Ill take you up on the list offer :bowdown: Might have to check out Rise. Luke Fair on Nov. 12th? Damn, wish it was the weekend Im going to be there....

Just got this in an email:

From MySpace.com:

Our next parties will be hosted by Tedskillet in Chicago & Boston! Woo. Chicago will be sometime in October. Boston will be October 30th @ the Avalon. Halloween MySpace Party! Woo!

Guess they are taking over Avalon that Saturday. No specifics on who is playing yet.