Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Ballroom w/ Kim Sozzi LIVE @ SCP, Fri 9/17

scp-0917-front.jpg

scp-0917-back.jpg

The Ballroom @ SCP w/ Kim Sozzi LIVE

Friday, September 17th, 2004

Doors open 10pm. 18 to party, 21 to drink.

Direct from Spain, DJ Frankie Vazquez brings Europe to New Jersey. Also a live performance by Kim Sozzi singing all her hits, including her hit track "How Did You Know." Please dress to impress.

Ladies $10, gents $15 on the Clubplanet guestlist.

www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/default.asp?site=50

SCP

55 Prospect Street

Newark (Ironbound), NJ

SCP is on of the best places around. As soon as you walk in the place is pumpming with beats mixed by DJ FX, everyone's dancing, meeting new people and having a good time. Its a care free atmosphere with music ranging from hip-hop to dance to beats from Spain. SCP is enormous, the DJ the best you can find, and the people you meet are awsome, lets not forget the special performances by popular artists. I assure you once you go to SCP you'll never want to get away. So why not try it out this friday? So you can experience it first hand.

ok 1st of all scp sucks ass, the crowd sucks ass and the performances and the dj is the only reason y u would wana go there.............all u see is a minimum of 3 fights a night ( just like anywhere in newark), a bunch of skinny ass kids runing around wit no shirts doing the guido fist pump thiinkin there big shits, and hot ass brazil girls.....the dance floor is big and and lightin is ok.........but its not as good as the noobs up top ^^ are sayin it is.........lets just say...if any of u guys on here been to facades in nanuet ny and didn't like it, don't go to scp.....its the same shit, just bigger

for $15, go to abyss on saturday.........although im not a big abyss fan

From my experience, these parties are always a success. They will all be held in the large Ballroom, unlike some of the past events. Fact is every party has been packed, since we started throwing these jams in the Ballroom. The energy is unlike any other club in Newark, without disrespecting my friends at Guitar Bar, 118 Lounge and XL (not being sarcastic either). It's just a different vibe.

www.dj-fx.com

DJ Frankie Vazquez

Agent: Ruben Martinez

www.nenemusik.com

Welcome to the 2004/2005 Club Season!!!

Grand Opening of “THE BALLROOM†@SCP

55 Prospect Street - Newark (Ironbound), NJ

Friday, September 17

With DJ Frankie Vazquez

And a live performance by Kim Sozzi singing “How do you knowâ€

Ladies $10

Gentlemen $15

18 to enter, 21 to drink

Doors open at 10p

Friday, October 8

With DJ Frankie Vazquez

And a live performance by Motorcycle singing “as the rush comesâ€

Ladies $10

Gentlemen $15

18 to enter, 21 to drink

Doors open at 10p

Friday, October 29th – Halloween Madness

With DJ Frankie Vazquez

And a live performance by Veronica singing “Release me†and many more.

Ladies $10

Gentlemen $15

18 to enter, 21 to drink

Doors open at 10p

Grand Opening of “Twisted Thursdaysâ€

@ 118 Lounge

118 Stockton Street, Newark (Ironbound), NJ

Thursday, Sept 23rd

DJ Frankie Vazquez and Donny Morano

With guest host VIC LATINO of 103.5 KTU

10$ Admission fee

21 to enter

$60 bottles of Moet all night long

Doors open at 10p

Thursday, Sept 30th

With a live performance by Lucas Prata singing “Never Aloneâ€

10$ Admission fee

21 to enter

Doors open at 10p

Thursday, October 7th

With a live performance by David Guetta f/Chris Willis singing “Just a little more loveâ€

10$ Admission fee

21 to enter

Doors open at 10p

Eurolounge Shedule

185 River Road

North Arlington, NJ

Saturday, September 25th

DJ Frankie Vazquez

And a live performance by Reina

21 to enter

Saturday, October 2nd

DJ Frankie Vazquez

Broadcasts live on KTU with the 103.5 KTU Dance Factory

Every Saturday Night

DJ Frankie Vazquez (FX) spins House, reggae and hip hop. 21 to enter. Ladies always free, Gentlemen $10. This place is gorgeous so dress to impress

Every Sunday Night

Latin Night!! DJ Frankie Vazquez (FX) spins the best in Salsa, Merengue, Bachata and Reggaeton.

-Free Salsa Class from 9:00p - 10:00pm

Ladies always free and Gentlemen pay $5.00.

I have been to SCP quite a few times and must disagree with "Jerseyclubin" cause I have not experienced any of the things stated in his message. Best thing to do is come down this Friday and check it out yourself...I promise you wont be dissapointed...plus Kim Sozzi is set to put on a great performance!

it was WACk thats y no one replied yet, lol........i got there at 12 and the lafayette school lot was like empty.........got to the door, told the guy i had to get something from my brother inside (lie to get in free of corse) got inside about 12:30 after bsing a lil outside...........the place was a ghost town, left my friends there at 12:30, got on the path train and went to avalon........sick ass time there, place was packed

from what my friends sed, the place got about half way full, people were dancing....and the performance sucked

It was good...there will be another one Oct 8th. We are aiming to have one every 3 weeks.

--This Thursday--Grand Opening of Twisted Thursdays and 118 Lounge, 118 Stockton Street, Newark.

21 to enter

$10 Cover

DJ Frankie Vazquez

DJ Donnie Marano

and The Riddler from KTU.

$60 bottles of Moet all night