Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hypothetical ?????????

fliptoniaaa

I would not vote for Kerry even if I knew he would put the heat on in Iraq. He is a poll watcher and a flipflop artist. That isnt what I look for in a leader.

well the american people dont look for much in leadership.......so ive come to expect asnwers such as these....american people only know how to follow whoever strokes them enough to say i like what he says....they dont follow leaders cuz of leadership abilities.....they follow cuz they just dont know what else to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

well the american people dont look for much in leadership.......so ive come to expect asnwers such as these....american people only know how to follow whoever strokes them enough to say i like what he says....they dont follow leaders cuz of leadership abilities.....they follow cuz they just dont know what else to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

fuck... I guess I shouldn't vote this year.

fuck... I guess I shouldn't vote this year.

well...i know what ur getting at...but this year..u have to pick from these choices...either the dumb or the blind!!!!!!!!!!! we as a people should do a better job of being more on top of things so that we dont have to make a coice between the lesser of 2 eveils...we should be picking for the greater good, not the lesser evil!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

well...i know what ur getting at...but this year..u have to pick from these choices...either the dumb or the blind!!!!!!!!!!! we as a people should do a better job of being more on top of things so that we dont have to make a coice between the lesser of 2 eveils...we should be picking for the greater good, not the lesser evil!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

this is exactly why I don't vote. The 1st time I see a candidate worth backing instead of having to vote for the lesser of 2 evils, I'll run out and register.