Clubplanet Nightlife Community

y do u all feel

fliptoniaaa

that u guys have to settle for the crap for politicians we have now!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

y do politicians feel they have to paint themselves into the party lines!!!!!!!!! political parties and lobbyist r the crap that keeps this country from actually being as progressive as it can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y does a dem have to be anti gun...y cant they support guns

y does a republican have to be pro life....y if they through life experience wanted to choose to be pro choice...y should they be chunned upon......

u gys need to think outside the lines..........but alas most of u are sheep.....so keep on keepin on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

The Dems cant be pro-guns because the party is controlled by peaceniks. The GOP cant be pro-hoice or gay marriage because the party is controlled by the Religious Right.

exactly th epoint im getting at!!!!!!!!!! this needs to stop...we r individuals, with different needs, and likes and dislikes.....this needs to be dealth with...but it never will be!!!!!!!!!!!!:half:

I think you are seeing more and more moderacy in political parties nowadays. In 2008 the GOP could nominate Giuliani, an ideal example of a moderate Republican... socially liberal, financially conservative. This is a great way to keep yourself in the game with the all-important undecided voter, and something that I think will become more visible in the near future.

I think you are seeing more and more moderacy in political parties nowadays. In 2008 the GOP could nominate Giuliani, an ideal example of a moderate Republican... socially liberal, financially conservative. This is a great way to keep yourself in the game with the all-important undecided voter, and something that I think will become more visible in the near future.

i really hope ur right about this!!!!!!!!!!!!! but time will tell!!!!!!!!!!!