Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cops brought a warrant to my house tonight:

stymie

I got arrested a couple of years ago because of some mix up with my liscense-with me moving from NY and stuff.

I was driving to the park down the street in my bikini when I got arrested.

The bastard cuffed me and made me sit on the side of the road. I had a big thermos of lemonade and I sat in my car bent down and started drinking-he freaked out and was like you can't be sitting in all weird positions like that, you are under arrest. Uh okay...I am drinking some lemonade, freak.

So then we get to the station and they tell me that I am going to have to take off my bikini top because I can use it to hurt myself. What a crock of shit that was.

Well to make a long story short, I never took off my top because I argued that if they dont make chicks take off their bra, I am not taking off my top.

Oh and for the record-I am not a criminal :)

The first time I got arrested (in middle school :laugh: ) the cop let me get in the car without cuffs on so I didnt have to get cuffed infront of my mother. He just pulled over up the street and put em on me. Guess they cant bring you in without them.

When I got arrested, they cuffed me through me in the car, brought me to the hospital where they proceeded to cuff me to the gurny, I was pissed. And not only that but they room they brought me to and cuffed me in was the room I had viewed my dead fathers body in not even 5 years before then.

When I got arrested, they cuffed me through me in the car, brought me to the hospital where they proceeded to cuff me to the gurny, I was pissed. And not only that but they room they brought me to and cuffed me in was the room I had viewed my dead fathers body in not even 5 years before then.

:(