Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robots: The Review

kfitz73

Well the night didn't exactly start off on a high note because after getting to Table 50 around 10:15 or so, I was told that there was a private party that wouldn't end until 11:30. I even tried to sneak in via the stairway endrance on the Bleeker side of the street but no dice. I was kind of worried about how I was gonna kill 1hr+. Then much to my delight I spotted a Wendy's accross the street. So after grabbing a value meal at Wendy's, I went back to my car for a bit till 11:30 came. Once I finally got in, I felt completely at ease... It was very nicely packed at the beginning. Lots of smiles and people dancing. The Robots were on point as usual. Between Nicks nasty electro, Bill's funk, and Dennis's insane breaks, I couldn't help but have a great time. The crowd thinned pretty quickly, but I think that was due to a combination of the weather, and people who ended up not being able to get in because of the private party... Can't wait for next week... :)

PS: Pics to follow!!

ill be there next week :D

couldnt make it..leavin for florida tomorrow morning.....gotta budget myself :half:

No doubt... Have a blast down there and represent us proper! :beer:

Keep in mind that next week you'll need tickets.... $5 advanced tickets online or $10 at the door...

Me and my boys rich and rudy came here from about 1 am to about 2 and change. The music was on point. It was techno all the way. It wasn't empty but it seemed lightly filled. The people were defenitely into it. The system was pretty bangin. I think I have found a home for me on wednesday nights. I didn't see ya diskofreak :( . Maybe I will either hit this place up or sully next week after tiesto. Peace.