Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foxy anyone?

patchofsoul

Friday night, my wife and I sampled the 5-MeO-DiPT we got in the mail that afternoon. My wife did about 12 mg, I did about 14 mg. Because of the low dose, I dissolved 80 mg in 20ml of Bacardi 151 and measured by liquid volume rather than dry weight. The taste was horrible and stuck in the back of my throat for about 10 mins. First effects were felt about 25-30 mins into it and consisted of very faint wavy visuals. Once it started coming on it built gradually for the next hour or hour and a half and stayed at the peak for at least 2 hours, probably longer. One unexpected effect was that the substance just wouldn't let go. We started at around 8:30pm and by 6am it was still going pretty strong. By 5pm, I was able to drive, but was not completely "with it" mentally. It took concentration to maintain an entire conversation in my head and to remember what the topic was. When I went to bed at 10:00pm, I was still rather buzzy in my abdomen and fuzzy in the head. Sunday morning was fine, though. No residual effects or hangover all day other than being tired from lack of sleep the night before. My wife was pretty naseaus throughout the entire night and unfortunately, except for isolated periods didn't have that great a time.

Through the peak of the experience, thoughts tended to pile up and lock me into a sort of trance until I snapped myself out of it. Music was really good, but not excellent. Pink - Like a Pill was particularly enticing (don't ask why we were listening to that song. I have no idea). The experience was strongly molded by the environment for both me and my wife. When music was playing the trip changed to match the mood of the song. Sometimes empathetic, sometimes happy and rolling, but always pleasurable. When the lights were turned off, thoughts became darker. Turning the lights on flipped a switch and everything got mentally brighter. Conversation between my wife and me was on and off, but was fun when we did talk. It wasn't like an MDMA conversation with intense empathy, but was more playful and giddy. This was amplified by the fact that we didn't want to make a lot of noise so we wouldn't wake the sleeping kids.

At one point I had turned off the lights and my wife's thoughts apparently started looping or spiraling. She was concerned that she shouldn't have done this and apparently those thoughts piled up. I heard her start crying and asked what was wrong, but she couldn't answer. She seemed to be getting more and more agitated, so I quickly flipped the lights to try to break her out of her thoughts. She seemed disoriented and I asked her if it was nausea, she said no. I asked if it was pain, she said no. Fear? Yes. She looked at me and her eyes were full of pure terror. I've never seen her look like that before. Afraid of what, I ask? I don't know. Her fear and disorientation subsided in the bright lights and she was completely OK within a couple of minutes.

Another time she was thinking of her parents coming to town (their flight came in the next afternoon). She said: What if we're not down by the time my parents get here? My dad would kill me. And she paused for a minute or so. I eventually said something to her and snapped her out of her thoughts and asked her what she was doing. She said: I saw my dad killing me. Literally. He was hacking and chopping me. I saw my head cracked open and brains all over the floor and walls, but I never really saw a weapon of any kind. Weird.

I think around midnight, the baby (20 months old) woke up and came into our bedroom. This provided some comic relief for a number of reasons. We sat her on the bed and she looked at us both quizzically for a couple of seconds and then smiled and started dancing to the music. It was the most hilarious thing to both of us. My wife later said it was like we were subconciously asking her to be cute and she obliged. We played with her for a little bit and then my wife walked her back to her bed where she went back to sleep.

A little later, the 11 year old got up (this is the most interruption we've ever had while tripping) with a sore throat. We went to his bathroom with him, both of us giggling the whole way because we were completely unable to deal with him normally. We were just sort of faking being "normal". My wife made an offhand comment about his bedroom being a mess and looked at me and shrugged her shoulders which made me laugh even more. We managed to diffuse that problem and get him back to bed, whereupon we decided we were munchy.

I went to the pantry and got package of cheese and a couple of different crackers and a bag of chips. I went back to our bedroom and sat down on the bed where I soon see my wife following me with about a dozen other snacks including peanut butter, marshmallow cream and more cheese. So here we are with a dozen packages of food spread all over our bed. We look at each other and bust up laughing. The cheese felt oily to me and had a funny texture in my mouth. My wife said it felt waxy and thick to her. Everything else was pretty normal tasting, but for the rest of the night and all the next day I felt an almost uncontrollable urge to keep stuffing my face. I wasn't particularly hungry, I don't think. And the feeding didn't feel particularly good. I just felt I needed food, I guess.

All in all, I thought this was a good time. However, I think this one would be more fun with about 4 people, no more and almost certainly no less. I'd like to do it again in a situation where I don't have to be worrying about my wife and making sure she's OK through the entire trip. She was completely turned off by the nausea and duration and it is unlikely that she will ever try it again.

That wasn't actually from last Friday, BTW. I wrote it up for another forum several weeks ago and is posted here unchanged.

Some other notes:

This is a pretty powerful psychedelic. Not in terms of visuals but in alteration of thought patterns and perceptions. In fact, I don't remember much of its visual nature because I was so busy paying attention to the altered thought patterns. If I wasn't so worried about my wife, it most certainly would have been a trippier experience. You can really lose yourself in a circle of thoughts that draw you deeper and deeper until something snaps you out of it. I plan on doing more of it when I get the chance, but the long duration of the effects limit the oppurtunities for me.

I suppose if you're prepared for it and have someone who is able to keep the environment moving and light (a trip DJ if you will) it would be a really fun experience. The little bit of time my wife spent non-nauseated was really fun. Conversation was funny and interesting and both of us kept doing or saying funny things that cracked each other up.

We tried sex, but my wife's nausea was somewhat limiting. Not sure it would have been interesting anyway. My wife felt rubbery and really stretchy and she couldn't really get wet enough to get going. Oral sex (recieved, not given) was ummm.....different. Sometimes it felt really weird, others pretty good and strangest of all, sometimes I couldn't even tell she was doing anything. I had to ask what she was doing to determine if I had lost my dick or not.

Anyway....I can answer other questions if you want to know anything specific.

Rereading that last post made me think of something unrelated but somewhat interesting.

One time when I was doing 4-HO-DiPT, my wife starting sucking my nipples. I closed my eyes and for several seconds I could not recall whether I was male or female. I had to iterate all of my male features in my head to confirm that was not indeed the female in this situation.

It's Schedule I in the US but not in much of the rest of the world. I got mine from a Research Chemical supplier in Hong Kong. I doubt you'd find it on the street. However, it is pretty cheap. I got 100mg (about 8 doses) for $28. I think 1g (which would last me the rest of my life) is about $140, or thereabouts.

Note that the active dose is 8-10mg. 12mg is strong and I did 14mg last time. Too much. 12mg is probably about all you'd need.

this sounds fun. where can one get this and does anyone know what it looks like ??? thanx :hat:

thanx.anyone else?

i tried it once. it tasted like death. as soon as i swallowed it. i barfed like crazy. but it did make me feel funny. tingley and there were little firework like visuals. i also felt like i was floating almost even tho i was sitting down. might try it again if it didn't taste like, like, i don't 30 day old dirty ass.

Nothing special required at the right place. Only a credit card and a shipping address.

I think it could be enjoyed in public if you have a friend or two around to keep things moving. Personally, I think it would be most fun in a quiet private party of about 4 people all tripping on the same stuff.

would i need a special order paper or prescription of some kind to obtain this, and is this something that can be enjoyed in public ,like being in a park, concert or club, or is this something where i should be around good friends?

It does taste unbelievably terrible. The more water I drank the more it brought the taste back in the back of my throat. Couldn't get it out for at least 10 mins, and it was the worst tasting stuff I've ever tried.

i tried it once. it tasted like death. as soon as i swallowed it. i barfed like crazy. but it did make me feel funny. tingley and there were little firework like visuals. i also felt like i was floating almost even tho i was sitting down. might try it again if it didn't taste like, like, i don't 30 day old dirty ass.

Rereading that last post made me think of something unrelated but somewhat interesting.

One time when I was doing 4-HO-DiPT, my wife starting sucking my nipples. I closed my eyes and for several seconds I could not recall whether I was male or female. I had to iterate all of my male features in my head to confirm that was not indeed the female in this situation.

um...

a really good way to take this stuff without having to endure the horrible taste is to put it in an empty capsule. they sell them at gnc or most other vitamin/health supplement stores. all the times i've tripped on foxy have been in this way. if it happens to be in liquid form, mix it with a shot of hard liquor, and you won't taste it as much. and drink alot of orange juice afterward. i heard that that minimizes the taste somewhat. for me, this substance is incredibly aurally stimulating. music sounds amazing- like honey flowing through my brain. it is also something of an aphrodisiac, hence the nickname "foxy".. in low doses (6-8 mg?), many people use it to enhance sex. at higher doses (12-18 mg) it acts more as a hallucinogen. try www.erowid.org and looking under "5-meo-dipt" for more info and trip reports.