Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QuEsTiOn FoR ThE GuRlZ

SuGaRNSpIcE

teach me proff. Flip

well i cant teach u anything u probably dont allready know, and i cant make u think something different if u have ur mind made up......But i do think that u can tell that i have a great relationship with a great chick, and yet we find ways to make it very fun at times!!!!!!!!!! i know that for the most part we r the exception not the rule....If there is anyting u would like to try and understand more...im sure we can conversate about it, but u will ultimatly do whatever u feel is good for u.......if i may ask....why did u bring this question up in the frist place...what went through ur head!?!?!?!?!?!?

it was kinda brought up in convo. thats all,. i dunno, i dont like thinking about it

well i cant teach u anything u probably dont allready know, and i cant make u think something different if u have ur mind made up......But i do think that u can tell that i have a great relationship with a great chick, and yet we find ways to make it very fun at times!!!!!!!!!! i know that for the most part we r the exception not the rule....If there is anyting u would like to try and understand more...im sure we can conversate about it, but u will ultimatly do whatever u feel is good for u.......if i may ask....why did u bring this question up in the frist place...what went through ur head!?!?!?!?!?!?

if your boyfriend wanted u to have a 3some, would u?

hmm...definitely not a full on 3 some....I wouldnt mind if the girl went down on her or vice versa or fingering etc...but Ill tell you one thing there would definitely not be any vaginal penetration done to her by my bf....Id be cool with it in the heat of the moment....but then afterwards Id have a problem with it....and thats why we dont do 3 somes :)