Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QuEsTiOn FoR ThE GuRlZ

SuGaRNSpIcE

did it ever occur to anyone that maybe that the chick would leave her man if she was to have sex w another girl and realize that a girl knows what a girl wants and then be like damn, im more satisfied w a woman or something??? i mean hey it could happen, i dont see how it couldnt

actually its been known to happen.... imo, its the ultimate backlash of a 3some. that is one experience you take to your grave asking oneself : why ? :laugh2:

so y take that chance, i mean not only do u have a chance of losing ur man to a chick that he might fall for but u can also lose ur chick to another chick, lol, its stupid imo, i dunno, i mean i would be afraid too that if i was too hook up w some hot chick that did everything right and shit , i would be afraid to think that maybe i would like chicks better than a guy :licker::confused:

so y take that chance, i mean not only do u have a chance of losing ur man to a chick that he might fall for but u can also lose ur chick to another chick, lol, its stupid imo, i dunno, i mean i would be afraid too that if i was too hook up w some hot chick that did everything right and shit , i would be afraid to think that maybe i would like chicks better than a guy :licker::confused:

people sometimes do things as an experiment...they mostly have a positive outlook on the outcome. but it mostly never goes the way people expect. i always say, if you arent ready to deal with the negative side of something, dont do it all. but its unfortunate/fortunate that curiosity always gets the upper hand. but i still think, most who do it are searching for something or are just plain bored with the 'normal' routine.......... or are trying to tell their sig. other something without actually saying it.

ur being very paranoid about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chances r if something negative came out of it....that it would have happened sooner or later anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cuz if some1 is doing it just for the mere fact that they get to have sex, with some1 else.....then eventually that emotion reguardless of if u have a 3some or not will come out.....u just wont be a part of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Sugar! You think about this a lot!! Or maybe just for this thread, but you're posting about it like if it bothers you. :(

Like Mich said, you do what you want to do, not what they ask you to do (especially in a circumstance such as this one). If you THINK you're gonna have problems later, you probably will because it's obviously already there.

Phuturephunk: LMAO!! :laugh:

And for the record, I don't think guys are 'whatever'. I'm just head over heels for mine, so it takes some specifics in a guy to turn my head. :)

did it ever occur to anyone that maybe that the chick would leave her man if she was to have sex w another girl and realize that a girl knows what a girl wants and then be like damn, im more satisfied w a woman or something??? i mean hey it could happen, i dont see how it couldnt

i think you've been dating the wrong guys :laugh: u need to try some miami cock !!

if your boyfriend wanted u to have a 3some, would u?

Just by reading your posts I don't think you should. Like others have said, if you're going to do it, do it because you want to do it not because you feel you have to. A lot of people fantasize about this but it takes a certain type of person to be able to handle it. You don't seem like that kind of person and there is nothing wrong with that. It's not for everyone... :)

Just by reading your posts I don't think you should. Like others have said, if you're going to do it, do it because you want to do it not because you feel you have to. A lot of people fantasize about this but it takes a certain type of person to be able to handle it. You don't seem like that kind of person and there is nothing wrong with that. It's not for everyone... :)

well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it is competition plain and simple. Most guys hmm and haw about 'not wanting to take the chance of some other guys balls touching' him and all that jazz, but it comes down to insecurity plain and simple. No man wants to see his girl having it given to her by another guy (except in rare circumstances..It is extremely hard, from my observation, for things to remain 'normal' after any kind of threesome, but especially where another guy is involved).

And when the guy who you've picked up drops his drawers packing a bonafide 8 to the hilt, all of a sudden your 7-but-really-5-and-a-half in real life kinda pails in comparison. Because of this ..every time from there on out when you stick your dick in her you'll be assaulted by the vision of that guy giving it to her, hitting places and causing sensations that you could only dream about while jerking off.

Bringing a chick in protects against this type of damage, but still fulfills the man's fantasy.

Then again, you could have the bigger dick in the equation, which would kind of mitigate the damage. Most guys, however, don't want to take that chance...because most guys, regardless of the amount of smack they talk on messageboards, are not gifted with the magic stick.

Q.E.D.

:laugh: that was awsome !! :laugh:

but not always the case . i used to hang with a couple that were swingers .. we always partied when i was married n shit ..and it werked out nicely ..as the chick i was with loved to watch me give it to the wife and her hubby liked to watch her getting it ..but heres the catch .. her husband was fuckin pretty big .. bigger than i was thats for sure.. im not small but im not huge either .. and when i hit that shit she'd cumm like a champ !! and she wouldnt tell him cause he had a hard time hittin her spot with his shit .. so imo if the guy lets the others size intimidat him then he's never gonna be a good lover to begin with cause he will always be worried about that shit !! im not a huge guy like i said but with my attitude !! everyone thinks , and i act like i have the biggest cock in the world :D and i dont.. but im really damn sure about myself and what i can do ... so sugar .. i rrrrrreaaaaaaaaally think you need to take a trip to miami and visit us .. you will definately be shown what awsome sex is alllll about ;)

:laugh: that was awsome !! :laugh:

but not always the case . i used to hang with a couple that were swingers .. we always partied when i was married n shit ..and it werked out nicely ..as the chick i was with loved to watch me give it to the wife and her hubby liked to watch her getting it ..but heres the catch .. her husband was fuckin pretty big .. bigger than i was thats for sure.. im not small but im not huge either .. and when i hit that shit she'd cumm like a champ !! and she wouldnt tell him cause he had a hard time hittin her spot with his shit .. so imo if the guy lets the others size intimidat him then he's never gonna be a good lover to begin with cause he will always be worried about that shit !! im not a huge guy like i said but with my attitude !! everyone thinks , and i act like i have the biggest cock in the world :D and i dont.. but im really damn sure about myself and what i can do ... so sugar .. i rrrrrreaaaaaaaaally think you need to take a trip to miami and visit us .. you will definately be shown what awsome sex is alllll about ;)

oh koky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sugar has no problem with her man...she makes that very clear!!!!!!!!!!! she was bringing up wathing her man do another chick...thats what her subject is.......its our wonderful friend somebitch who brought up the whole 2 guys in a 3sum and all that stuff.......As i said one day i will meet somebitch....and i will try tofind out what has made her the way she is..... Shes super nice in my opinion...i just think she ran through some not so nice luck in her days, of dealing with the opposite sex.......aside from that....im just trying to get Sugar to get some box at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

ur being very paranoid about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chances r if something negative came out of it....that it would have happened sooner or later anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cuz if some1 is doing it just for the mere fact that they get to have sex, with some1 else.....then eventually that emotion reguardless of if u have a 3some or not will come out.....u just wont be a part of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha. you took the words right out of my mouth. :D we see eye to eye so much...

umm about me and 2 guys, yeah maybe it would be fun if the 2nd one was pleasuring me while my boyfriend was fucking me. it will never happen though b/c of the double standard. too bad. if i even mentioned that outloud he would get angry and defensive. oh well. it is probably better off...

oh koky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sugar has no problem with her man...she makes that very clear!!!!!!!!!!! she was bringing up wathing her man do another chick...thats what her subject is.......its our wonderful friend somebitch who brought up the whole 2 guys in a 3sum and all that stuff.......As i said one day i will meet somebitch....and i will try tofind out what has made her the way she is..... Shes super nice in my opinion...i just think she ran through some not so nice luck in her days, of dealing with the opposite sex.......aside from that....im just trying to get Sugar to get some box at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Thanks for keeping your Chihuahua in check Flip!!!

I don't even know where all this is coming from. I tried to explain to her that EVERY guy's fantasy is having 2 girls. It doesn't mean it's something I would want to try with her. She's making it sound like I'm forcing her to do it or something. I never even asked.

PS, Koky, we've all seen your "Miami cock" and you're not doing much for your city or its' women for that matter.

Sorry :gang:

I have done it before, but my current boyfriend hasn't asked. But, my current fantasy is to be with two guys (which I have never done!!!), so we probably don't want to go there. Better to keep it in the fantasy realm...

But a girl can fantasize!

not many dudes are willing to go this route with their chics but they r always down if it's 2 girls!

Thanks for keeping your Chihuahua in check Flip!!!

I don't even know where all this is coming from. I tried to explain to her that EVERY guy's fantasy is having 2 girls. It doesn't mean it's something I would want to try with her. She's making it sound like I'm forcing her to do it or something. I never even asked.

PS, Koky, we've all seen your "Miami cock" and you're not doing much for your city or its' women for that matter.

Sorry :gang:

stfu and tell your mom to give me back my undearwear on her next trip down here