Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sept 24th @ CLUB FLIGHT - Dj BORIS & MARIO CALEGARI

what simply is true house music!!!!!!!! and what to fierce ass djs can do to you on the dancefloor!!!

i'm sure your a good dj, but i don't know why u have to hype your parties so much. if your really that good people know & they will be there. i don't see jp ( i know hes in a diff lg) or even tsettos, rydell hyping there parties up!

people know good music & they will come!

All im doin is promoting my party, means the harder i promote the more $ i make!!! Its not like im just promoting this to get paid at the end of the nite sorry door is mines so the more heads walk in the more $ in pocket! So tell me should i stop promoting my parties?

I will do as u say! sorry if this bothers you in any way but hey this is what pays my bills...

Shittt.... who cares about a few negative coments. Bad comments are like smelly farts, people smell them the first time and they're real bad and may make people leave the room. But after that they all smell the same and it's ok to smell them. That n they come out of assholes mouths!!!! :bigfinge:

can u post another comeback???

NO DOUBT, NO DOUBT!!!!!Thanx clubmetropolis sorry ass comments like that will never stop me as long as there is house music and people that know how to have a good time shit im working my way up to the top !!!

AINT NO STOPPIN?

ALWAYS keepin the VIBE baby!!!!!!

The Man Said it himself MUSIC IS THE ANSWER.......:)~

SEE ALL YOUR ASSES THERE FRIDAY NITE CLUB FLIGHT GOIN TO BE SICK

and after this FRIDAY EROTICA will be taking over for there new friday nites

with RYAN MORALES & Joe Gorgio and im sure that i will be doin a guest spot here and there cause you cant keep me away from the bass!!!!

THANX SERG FOR ALL THE GOOD FRIDAY WE HAD THERE!!!!

ps hope john did the mario tweakin on that sound?

ALSO THERE WILL BE A PRIVATE AFTER HOURS FOR ONLY THE PEOPLE THAT ATTEND FLIGHT THIS FRIDAY!

Every Flight needs to Re Fuel!!!! Can't fuckin wait, Bald Bull please show up with a t-shirt indicateing who u r so i can smack you turn u around and give u a boot in the ass. Damn only ugly people with low self esteems put that much effort into putting down something they don't know about. take ur bald ass elsewhere if you're going to be negative.

I became the scene when a-holes like Bald-Bull left it. :gang:

Every Flight needs to Re Fuel!!!! Can't fuckin wait, Bald Bull please show up with a t-shirt indicateing who u r so i can smack you turn u around and give u a boot in the ass. Damn only ugly people with low self esteems put that much effort into putting down something they don't know about. take ur bald ass elsewhere if you're going to be negative.

I became the scene when a-holes like Bald-Bull left it. :gang:

your a goof! i'm easy to find!