Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is why Derek Jeter is captain.

njdionysus

Since the Sox closed to 2-1/2 about two weeks ago, Jeter has been on fire. Last nights game he lead the team with 2 doubles and a homerun, half of the teams hits. Mark Messier has it, Michael Jordan has it and so does Derek Jeter... they want to beat you at all costs, they want to win because they hate losing more than anything in the world. I will say this again, if I was starting a team today, I would start it with Derek Jeter.

His average is up to .288 which is incredible considering he was batting around .160-180 for quite a while.

Its unfortunate that the starting staff doesnt have half the talent or passion that Jeter has, otherwise we'd still be leading the division by 10-1/2 games. This weekend's series will be a great one and the Yankees will get blown out in at least one game of the 6 remaining meetings.

dude, just incase you didnt know, baseball is a team sport...there's other 8 key players on the team that contribute to wins. that said, feel free to start a thread that isnt just about that prima donna jeter. boy, the way you ride his jockstraps has me very worried. we need to talk son....ASAP !!!

excuse me while i :puke: