Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Razzous wasn't too great last night.

It was my first US club experience (I went to one in Puerto Rico) and the music needed to be better. They didn't play a lot of new stuff The layout of the place is nice, lots of places to sit. The crowd was REALLY young. A lot of them looked younger than 18.

Reina's performance was fun, though!

Sorry to contradict but reinas performance sucked Ive seen her live many times never anything special..it was a ktu crowd what do u expect why would u go to an event like that if u dont know what u getting into...and the amount of girls there last night was crazy like 4 for every guy ..i had a great time...danced my ass off all night..the club was jumping all night...sat nights are a go if u like young sexy ass girls......sorry if they werent up to your standards guy....lol :clap2:

It was my friends birthday. I had no choice. That's where she wanted to go. As for the guys, sorry but a lot of them were just weird! I'm not used to.. guys in clubs or whatever, I had this one guy grinding against my ass like no tomorrow when I was just.. STANDING there. I wasn't even on the dance floor.