Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: CP Miami

deepspell

It has been a longgggggg time since i have met, chilled and basically had sooooo much fun with a great bunch of people. All of those who i have met this past weekend are all down to earth people who not only love EDM but LOVE LIFE. this is the way life should be. Everyone just coming together, having a great time and just gettin down. The niceness and hospitality that i have had shown to me this weekend was incredible. it is rare to find such nice people like all of you are up here. I will truly miss it :(.....well...until next time of course :D

To all the DJ's...

I truly feel honored to have been able to share the decks with such talented individuals....it puts faith in my heart that there are still people that are passionate about this music...you can see it though the way they express themselves on the tables. it was soooo wonderfull to feel all different types of energy in every different set. Each single set was special in its own way as it was an expression of the DJ's individuality. With all these young men waiting in the back....waiting for there chance in the spotlight.....it has truly given me hope for the scene...its not all about models and bottles like everyone thinks it is....that shit is gunna die out....cuz we...the true people who love to dance, listen, and just let the music take over us are still out there and will reclaim what is ours...

CrcyC & Lola - Two truly wonderful women.....not in a million years would i have expected the reception the two of you gave Nick and I. you both were sooo nice to us and showed us a GOOD time (koky, i know your gunna comment on this....but NO they didnt show us THAT good of a time :laugh: ) I hope to see you both again very soon!! Words cant express how thankful i am to both of you for being such sweethearts <3<3

Flip & Tonie - Another set of wonderful individuals. Thank you for all your hospitality and embracing us as if we were long time friends, welcoming us and sharing your lovely home with us. Such a wonderful and beautiful couple. I wish you both the best in all of your endevours. you both give off nothing but positive vibes. something that i havent felt from many people in a long time!!!!

Groove Eric - i feel honored that you stayed to spin brutha.....i was extremely dissapointed when you decided to leave but that all changed when you stayed. your set was beyond words. if there is any trance i ever listen to again....i will be compared to your skillz because you just took it to another level. I havent heart trance that good since....wow......a longgggggggg time. Keep at it man. you are truly skilled and i can see very great things in your future. I wish you the best! i truly feel your going to be miami's next, if not the best, representative...

Mursa - your one cool ass dude...it sux that we didnt get to chill longer but we'll have plenty more celebrations to chill at brutha. Theres always conference this year!!! see you soon!

Bling - It was great meeting you kidd. You seem like a very cool and down to earth guy! very cool chatting and chillin out with you bro. I will see you at conference meng!!

koky - awesome fianally meeting you. such cool peoples! Cant wait to come down and chill with you again!! I hope i didnt dissapoint you koky....i tried not to throw down the NYC bitch shit that you dont like lmao. till next time!!!

to all those that i missed.......please understand....i just met toooooooooo many people and im too much of a pot head to remember sooo many names. names do not matter tho......what did matter was the wonderful vibe that i got off of each and every single one of you that i met. I hope to be able to experience this again very soon!

heres to all of you :beer::bounce::bowdown:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ur still alive!!!!

damn it...i tried to take care of this problem....but i guess hes reziliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Im glad u understand what the land is about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U r now one of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright: i bet ur not so mad now that ur set got a bit cut!!!!!!!!!! cuz everyone has there bit that they are anxious to share!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Uve come to understand what i mean when i say....its a celebration....bitches!!!!!!!!! it was my plesaure sharing my home and a pice of my life with all of u this past weekend....heres to many , many more!!!!!!!!!!

Fliptoniaaa...its more than a word....its a lifestyle.....and even more than that....its ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Right back at u, man!

we are truly fortunate to have such an amazing group of friends dwn here.. from the dj's to the hosts, to the celebrities! lol Everyone is just maaad chill :cool:

...it's all about sharing those Good Vibes...

Thank You ALL for keeping it Alive... :bowdown:

Already look fwd to the next one Al... :aright:

......and I'll be seeing u locals around! :pint:

Peace!

Mp3.-:smoke:

CrcyC & Lola - Two truly wonderful women.....not in a million years would i have expected the reception the two of you gave Nick and I. you both were sooo nice to us and showed us a GOOD time (koky, i know your gunna comment on this....but NO they didnt show us THAT good of a time :laugh: ) I hope to see you both again very soon!! Words cant express how thankful i am to both of you for being such sweethearts <3<3

ahhh thanks honey ;) You are more than welcome to crash with me anytime you need too....

I had a blast chillin' with ya!! Sorry i missed you on saturday night... see you at conference in March fo sheezy... unless i bring my ass north for a weekend:)

HUGS n' KISSES :love:

sorry i missed you, deepspell......i ventured to try and meet you a couple of times but i got kind of sidetracked. maybe next time.......

:(

guess there was something.... more important.... going on....oh welll.....guess ill see ya next time. im gunna have....to see your.......dance skillz...when my injuries are feeling better....

peace,

the deepspell

...well i certainly dont think i can top that post by Al, lol......but i do need to say a few things.........the miami board is what the ny board used to be years ago.......a strong community that made anyone feel like family......a community that believed in the beats and believed in the life........kudos to this board and its members for maintaining these beliefs and extending itself to anyone that ventures from up north and making them feel like family....it was as if we had been down there before and celebrated many times......and we all know ofcourse, that we will def be celebrating again.....

in any event, a few highlights and words about this weekend

Flip and Toni - much gratitude for having us and joining us for lunch on sunday

Mursa - just an all around cool cat - i will look you up if i ever make it to spain and portugal

Chaflas - thanks for inspiring me to yell at the top of my lungs that i am not saleen - twas a crowd pleaser indeed

Koky - you are the catalyst - great to meet you - hope you caught up on rest over the weekend - there's one thing you said to me that i will never forget, but i will never post it, lol.

Lola - words will never do you justice - you are simply an amazing creature - i am blessed to have you in my life - i truly feel that we will forever be connected for the rest of our days here on this planet

CrzyC - wild thing, you make my heart sing - you make eeeeeeverything groooovy - our little julie mccoy - what would this trip been without your presence and planning - certainly not what it came to be. Thank you so much for everything - we would love to return the favor tenfold if and when you venture up our way

Lulamishka - thanks to you and C, I have to stand up now and put my hands in the air when i say the word whore

Merza - Montclair baby, Montclair - carissa gave me one of your cds - good good shit (and your set w/ Stenbak was tight as well)

Eric - oh man.......your trance set had me stupified.....simply amazing....cant wait to hear you again.....perhaps flip or someone will throw me a cd.

Crobar - thank you for an amazing Saturday night - my only wish was a less crowded dance floor - but the beats, sound and crowd were amazing

11th Street Diner - please try smaller portions - even my fat ass could not finish what was on my plate

Quotes to remember:

"Even the mannequins in florida have nice asses"

"Even the homeless people in florida have cell phones"

"Got vicks?"

....ok.........that's enough.........tanks again y'all............see you bitches soon........

Lola - words will never do you justice - you are simply an amazing creature - i am blessed to have you in my life - i truly feel that we will forever be connected for the rest of our days here on this planet

Thanks babe... again, I had an amazing time with you... looking forward to your next trip down or for me to come on up to jerrrrrrrzy..... you are da bestest and I'm so thankful that we are friends....

Glad you had a good time :)

shouts to:

Domingo (you are a sick sick man....your set almost made my head explode :eek: )

Crespo (your a cool ass dude man. i hope to chill with you again and learn from your expertise!!!! your the fucking man!!)

ekitel ( insane set bro...very very good shit)

happyface (i got you and whoever else in madden next time kidd......time for a beating from up north :laugh::beer: )

as you can see.....im slowly recovering and remembering names :laugh:

...well i certainly dont think i can top that post by Al, lol......but i do need to say a few things.........the miami board is what the ny board used to be years ago.......a strong community that made anyone feel like family......a community that believed in the beats and believed in the life........kudos to this board and its members for maintaining these beliefs and extending itself to anyone that ventures from up north and making them feel like family....it was as if we had been down there before and celebrated many times......and we all know ofcourse, that we will def be celebrating again.....

in any event, a few highlights and words about this weekend

Flip and Toni - much gratitude for having us and joining us for lunch on sunday

Mursa - just an all around cool cat - i will look you up if i ever make it to spain and portugal

Chaflas - thanks for inspiring me to yell at the top of my lungs that i am not saleen - twas a crowd pleaser indeed

Koky - you are the catalyst - great to meet you - hope you caught up on rest over the weekend - there's one thing you said to me that i will never forget, but i will never post it, lol.

CrzyC - wild thing, you make my heart sing - you make eeeeeeverything groooovy - our little julie mccoy - what would this trip been without your presence and planning - certainly not what it came to be. Thank you so much for everything - we would love to return the favor tenfold if and when you venture up our way

Lulamishka - thanks to you and C, I have to stand up now and put my hands in the air when i say the word whore

Merza - Montclair baby, Montclair - carissa gave me one of your cds - good good shit (and your set w/ Stenbak was tight as well)

Eric - oh man.......your trance set had me stupified.....simply amazing....cant wait to hear you again.....perhaps flip or someone will throw me a cd.

Crobar - thank you for an amazing Saturday night - my only wish was a less crowded dance floor - but the beats, sound and crowd were amazing

11th Street Diner - please try smaller portions - even my fat ass could not finish what was on my plate

Quotes to remember:

"Even the mannequins in florida have nice asses"

"Even the homeless people in florida have cell phones"

"Got vicks?"

....ok.........that's enough.........tanks again y'all............see you bitches soon........

What's up bro keep in touch you and Deep. My number is on the CD she gave you I think if not djmirza@usa.com I am going back home for Thanksgiving so we should meet up. BTW it's MIRZA lol.