Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all the REPUBLICANS out there

just 1 or 2...

how bout he was against the homeland security department.. then he changed his mind and was for it.. he was against the 911 commission then for it.. promised there would be not deficit, then created the largest in American history.. promised he was against the Mccain-Freingold Bill in the 2000 GOP primary, tried to kill it in Congress and when he saw he couldn't he signed it when it passed.. Bush promised the war in Iraq would cost 3 Billion dollars.. try 87 Billion and counting..

you need more broken promises?

give me 2 promises that he has lived up to

1- When was Bush against Homeland security? He is Dumping many funds into agencies like Border Patrol and DEA (DEA is DOJ ).

2 - Bush was never against a 911 comission he was against the timing of it. He didnt want it to become political. Which it did

3 - When Bush Promised no defecit that was pre 911. noone could have forseen it

4 - Bush NEVER PROMISED IRAQ would cost 3 billion dollars. Show me the quote.

5 - I need to research the mccain Bill - you may have me there - I will reply on that tomorrow.

Next

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok First I will start by saying The richest 1% pays over 50% of the Taxes and I believe the richest 2 or 3% Pays 80% Not exact but close facts. So let me ask you when the country gets tax cuts wouldnt it make sense that most of it goes to the Rich?? Ok let me ask you this too - how many poor people have given you a job? When the Rich get Richer it creates jobs. Regan proved that.

Another thing - since you are so intelligent I would assume that you would know that communist Russia failed because of income displacement. Why be a successful Doctor when you can make the same doing nothing. People work hard to get ahead in this contry - why penalise them for doing it. I am all for Flat tax rate and I am not Rich.

The Leaders of terrosist sponsored nations are potentially more dangerous then Saddam because they have the resources to make WMD. Thanks to Clinton N. Korea has weapons now. Iran just told the Useless N or (UN) that they are going to start there weapons program again. When the time comes the world is going to be happy that every country surrounding Iran is U.S Backed. Everyone says Bush lied about the WMD in Iraq - If that is so then Clinton lied in 98 and John Kerry (Flipper) lied when he was campaigning for senate. He said " If you do not believe Saddam is a threat then you should not vote for me". This week he feels different , who knows how he will feel when he is president. - I dont really have time to talk about it all but write your concern and I will rebut.

Let me start by saying I completely agree " The Leaders of terrosist sponsored nations are potentially more dangerous then Saddam because they have the resources to make WMD." there are tooo many nations out there like that. Bush has the right concept but wrong game plan. I have a friend in the air force who just came back from afganistan and he told us a story that he would see people smiling and cheering for the US and they had to drop bombs on them because our direct orders were to kill as many as we can without distinction. Those are not my words those are the words of an airforce officer. and we are complaining that terrorist are growing. we are making terrorism grow, it wasnt in iraq it is now. whats the biggest business in the world "WAR" it would be ok if the war was really for the people of america but this one is only to fatten the pockets of the already have and have mores. if there is anyone who can convince me that going after sadaam was more important then bin ladin please do so. cause I cant seem to get it. the person who attacks us is still out there still talking shit still saying that he will attack us again and we only have about 2000 troops looking for him and the person who actually hated bin ladin we go after and now create a bigger problem for our selves.

As far as taxes the rich obviously make more in tax payments cause the make more income but if you take the ratios of what comes out in taxes for rich and what comes out in taxes for a poor person it shows that rich pay less. Like I said before the whole tax system in this country needs to be rethought because lets be fair its not a very good one.

I actually do agree with you and the flat tax. which is actually my point. why should someone making a million have to pay a less percentage than someone making 40,000. the only way a company should be allowed to take exemptions is for their employees and if they keep adding jobs not for buying 5000 shower curtains and private parties. (tyco incident) its illigal to do so but how many companies do so on a daily basis. someone has to make that up and unfortunately its regular people who dont know whats going on and frankly i think that is built into the system and it counts all these bullshit expenses in...now if we controll the big business from taking these exemtion and pay what they actually should be than we can pass on the savings to the little guy untill then we can dream and hear about these cuts but will never see them. its sad to say but I see it everyday on wall street. people waste money on bullshit and right it off on taxes. Kerry I think is just being oppertunistic he doesnt seem to have a plan he just wants to be in power which is sad, I actually really would rather have had Howard dean as a candidate than kerry.

school on taxes.........................

people please do not believe that on a ratio the rich pay a lessor percent of taxes than the middle class or poor!!!!!!! WE HAVE A FUCKING TIERED TAX SYSTEM...........THE MORE YOU MAKE THE HIGHER TAX BRACKET YOU ARE IN!!!!!!

HERE IS A BASIC BREAK DOWN

A SINGLE TAXPAYER WITH DIFFERENT TAXABLE INCOME

AT 40,000............APPROX TAX 6,816...........17% EFFECTIVE TAX RATE

AT 100,000.........TAX = 22,746..........23% EFFECTIVE TAX RATE

AT1,000,000........TAX = 331,332...........A 33% EFFECTIVE TAX RATE

THESE ARE ACTUAL NUMBERS PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MORE TAXABLE INCOME YOU HAVE THE GREATER YOUR EFFECTIVE TAX RATE IS...................IE: THE RICH DO PAY MORE

EFFECTIVE RATE CAN BE FOUND BY DIVIDING THE AMOUNT OF TAX BY THE TAXABLE INCOME!!!!!!

SO SHUT UP ALREADY I CANT KEEP READING THIS BULLSHIT