Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: The official crobar 9/21 dresscode/what time to get there/meetup thread!!

oldtimer

what time is everyone getting there??? i get out of work at 8 and i probably wont be ready to leave staten island until about 9ish and get there around 10ish... is this too late or early??

also i dont know if ill be getting there in time for a meetup so if anyone sees a kid wearing a white button down shirt with purple stripes, go over and buy him a beer...

NOW i know what to look for hope non of ya have any problems getting in cause of lines and stuff. Bye see some of ya around. Oh yeah one more thing, sorry this as to come in your thread but what is this who OFFICIAL business people put on thier posts,lol like i mean are there alot of BOOTLEG,UNOFFICIAL reviews,meetups,etc. Once again oldtimer sorry it came up in yur post but i wasjust gonna make a topic about this, coincedince indeed.

NOW i know what to look for hope non of ya have any problems getting in cause of lines and stuff. Bye see some of ya around. Oh yeah one more thing, sorry this as to come in your thread but what is this who OFFICIAL business people put on thier posts,lol like i mean are there alot of BOOTLEG,UNOFFICIAL reviews,meetups,etc. Once again oldtimer sorry it came up in yur post but i wasjust gonna make a topic about this, coincedince indeed.

it's official bc oldtimer says so... thats why.. ;) but in all seriousness it's better/easier/more efficient if we have all the info in one thread instead of 2 or 3 different threads... then if you want info you dont have to go searching around for it... it's right there on one thread.. make sense???

crazy i was thinkin the same shit yesterday lol

I think I'll be wearing glasses too.

bwahahaha what a dork!!!! jk

i think im going in jeans and im bringing a pair of dressy pants with me in the car just incase i dont see anyone wearing jeans... i'll be wearin a white shirt with purple stripes, so if even if anyone cant buy me a beer atleast come over and say hi...

So I'm a dork.. it's okay.. I usually don't wear my glasses out, but I need them to actually SEE PvD..You're poop for calling me a dork..you owe me a drink now!

awwwww.... i was just messing around..

in other news... i chose to work a 12-8 shift today so i could have extra sleep this morning so i would have more energy for tonight... but at exactly 8:05 this morning my fucking neighbors decided to have their tree cut down and all i hear is the buzzing of chainsaws, the lound sound of that machine you put tree limbs into where it's grounded up in to woodchips... im only going on like 7 hours of sleep while i was planning for 10... so now when i get home from work im gonna have to do like an hour of studying before i can head out... fucking a...

What time are you planning to be there ????

i have until 8 tonight to make up my mind.. do i wanna go see pvd for the hell of it because its not always that you can say you saw pvd.. or rest my body from the beating it took out this whole weekend.. between avalon,roxy,ikon ??? People help!!!!

i feel the same way, i'll see if i get out of my bed and head out to this. I dont get out o work til 4 and i still feel tired from the weekend ;op

Well I didn't say I was going to drink while DRIVING the car!

still considered illegal... my boy got a ticket for it this summer at bridgeview yacht club... we were drinking in a parking lot we paid to park ina nd cops swarmed the car and gave him a ticket... luckily i finsihed my 40 on the drive to long island