Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sessions Continues This Saturday 9/25 at Deko...

jarmenio

I would first like to thank so many of you for coming out and making the Grand Opening such a huge success!!! To show the appreciation we will be giving out VIP Cards this Saturday that will give you Free Admission all season long at Deko, these cards are limited so see myself or Binoy Saturday to get yours. Resident DJ Richie Santana spins on the main floor, DJ Klutch spins in the BASSMENT. Also a special birthday celebration for Bartender Phil(asuave). 23 for Guys(Unless On The Guestlist) 21 for Ladies. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist, Table Reservations, Birthday Parties Etc... See you all there!!!

Next Saturday 10/2- Global Sessions- Guest DJ Jorge Jaramillo(Who Da Funk/Subliminal Records)

Which bar you at this week hun? Phils Birthday also, gonna be messy, trip to NYC Crobar after also!

I don't know???? I like the one I was @ last week....the dj booth bar shoudl be a 2 person one by Saturday too...hmmmmmm...crobar after...birthday boy phil...i'm sure he doesn't want BOTH of us to go...lol....that's real trouble...we have never been to the city together...I wonder....

I don't know???? I like the one I was @ last week....the dj booth bar shoudl be a 2 person one by Saturday too...hmmmmmm...crobar after...birthday boy phil...i'm sure he doesn't want BOTH of us to go...lol....that's real trouble...we have never been to the city together...I wonder....

I think it's time for us to go to the city if not for Phil's Birthday definitely for OURS on November 20th!