Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have an announcement to make

I met Baldbull in a club this weekend and he tried to get my # and tried to oogle me several times during the night. He is now PMing me non stop and is making references to "rough play" via PM messages. I may have to get others involved if this doesnt stop. If his friends are out there...please tell him to stop. I am not gay...and did not know that he was gay. thanks

I met Baldbull in a club this weekend and he tried to get my # and tried to oogle me several times during the night. He is now PMing me non stop and is making references to "rough play" via PM messages. I may have to get others involved if this doesnt stop. If his friends are out there...please tell him to stop. I am not gay...and did not know that he was gay. thanks

yeah dood whats goin on.......i guess this is why i havent seen you out much lately.........lol bald bull leave caruso alone :ghey:

sure u did!

i'm happy i'm the topic of you conversation & i'm flattered that you think of me but i'm not gay & i do have a girlfriend!

this thread is related to this thread (below).....cant read one without the other....see my 3rd post on first page

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=243402

and I may say...baldbull you were used as a pawn in my theory here but you stood your ground and let this go for almost the whole day. You are a good sport...but You are truly a Democrat...one who will do nothing when faced with intimidation. I'll vote for Bush. peace