Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Was anybody else at cielo on thur for MIGUEL MIGS

What a great night and what madness on the line luckily me and my peeps were taken care of. As always MIGUEL didnt dissapoint one bit, there were also 2 performers who were amazing one of them was LISA SHAW who i could watch and listen to again and again. Me and Eliseo i think were the only ones who were just relentless on that floor, although the crowd wasnt to our liking as much, But luckily the girls that we were with i met a few weeks ago at a private party and know wussup when it comes to house. I had so much fun and was so full of energy that i didnt get to my house until 3 or 4pm friday afternoon lol. Tonite possibly eliseo and me will be at shelter but who knows. Funny moment of the night was spillign some dudes drink by accident and tehn him looking at me and saying ahh its ok i like how you and your friend dance, lol. I cant believe nobody else was there for this sheesh. heres some pics:

Mig_Cielo_9-23-04-04.jpg

Mig_Cielo_9-23-04-02.jpg

Mig_Cielo_9-23-04-12.jpg

Mig_Cielo_9-23-04-13.jpg

Mig_Cielo_9-23-04-14.jpg

Mig_Cielo_9-23-04-17.jpg

Mig_Cielo_9-23-04-19.jpg

Mig_Cielo_9-23-04-22.jpg

well the crowd was having a good time and there were tons and tons of eye candy. But usually when i complain of a crowd i tend to mean STRAIGHT UP MUSIC HEADS. But everyone deserves to have fun. The crowd didnt take away from my experience at all like other parties at other venues. But i would just prefer every party i go to to be filled with nothing but dancers and music heads. IM SPOILED, once you get a taste of SHELTER, 718 SESSIONS, LUV CITY, TEMPLE, T.I.S.,DO U, DAT PARTIES, and of course if you remember BODY & SOUL, basically anythign witha d eephouse crowd you will know what i feel and mean. Overall i did have a great time though.

after work... decided to go dancing.. met up with the bull... went down to cielo

doors didnt open till like 1130 but there was a long ass line outside...thanks for the connects Gabe

well miguel migs spun a nice set of bangin, jazzy, funky, sexy, deep, house....

im bad with track id-ing..but he spun some familiar chunes...he spun a remix of this track i like (Revolution-stephane malca)

i really enjoyed the live performance by the two ladies...the first girl i dunno who she was but she was cute ...then lisa shaw....i was loving her voice.

around 330ish tribalish beats were bein dropped

it was packed...couldnt really dance(but we still managed ...and i swear the cielo crowd is a bunch of drunkards..i had drinks spilled on me so many times...and there wasnt really any vibe.

Sounds lovely ... except for the spilling drinks part. Yes, I do remember Body&SOUL and miss it dearly. Luckily ... the 718 Sessions is alive and well, albeit only once a month ... more please, Danny. Anyhoo ... just curious about how the Cielo crowd is doing. It's a lovely club ... wished I knew Gabe!