Clubplanet Nightlife Community

saturday night taste review

baldbull

let me just say i was @ taste alll summer long on weds. & always had a great time. on wed the music was always good & there always alot of hot girls.

i went by taste last wed. & it was dead. so i decided to go last night & see what sat. were all about. i got there around 11:45 & it wasn't that crowded but not empty. hip hop just went on when i walked in & its the same hip hop u hear @ every club so it didnt bother me. when the club music came on (just being honest) the music was old & not that good. i can see playing classics but the ones played last night just sucked. i didnt hear any music i couldnt hear every hr. on ktu. i think the music needs to be alot better or you wont have alot repeat customers.

the crowd was ok nothing like wed. there was a couple good looking girls, but nothing to go crazy about.

i hope the wed. party wasnt kiiled with all the promotions into sat?? i think you guys should concentrate a little bit more on wed. before that party gets dried up.

just my opinion!

nothing more, nothing less!

when the club music came on (just being honest) the music was old & not that good. i can see playing classics but the ones played last night just sucked. i didnt hear any music i couldnt hear every hr. on ktu. i think the music needs to be alot better or you wont have alot repeat customers.

!

i think this is what happens when promoters or whoever try to tell the DJ what kinda music is to be played. I remeber ryan saying in a thread he plays what the promoters want him to play

with that being said, i hope this isn't an indication of what his sets are going to be like at FLIGHT

i think this is what happens when promoters or whoever try to tell the DJ what kinda music is to be played. I remeber ryan saying in a thread he plays what the promoters want him to play

with that being said, i hope this isn't an indication of what his sets are going to be like at FLIGHT

the music just didnt sound good! the mixing, selection & just the overall vibe!