Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW YORK invades NEW ENGLAND

aftadark

phatty... make sure the pockets of that apron are FULL ;) .. lol !

remember peeples : this is an ALL night affair, we will be serving fine liquors (and the average beer ... lol) all night long -- this party will be HUGE! Shawn Ink hasn't paid a visit to New England in quite some time ... he is now the successfull resident at Spirit New York on Fridays and he continues to tour many New York and Nationwide clubs ... he is amped for this event, and plans on bringing some noise and some big room sound .

this is one for the books!! call me for a guest list, and we are always looking for fun-outgoing-energetic people to promote and plan parties with us ... if anyone is looking to get involved with this growing team and venue please contact me : chris/508-889-2483

see you all there !!! :D

:D

yes! doors are open this weekend, and i will be presenting some of my close friends and team members in the dj booth ;)

djs flipside, 4fingaz, j-rock, and scot cox will be performing until 430am and i will close the morning until 6am please stop in i have some reduced admission passes available for this open night ... i can be reached at 508-889-2483

peace!

--

Chris (dj Kulture)

AftaDarkâ„¢ Entertainment, Inc.