Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NotAllThere....is a fucking weirdo

It confused me

GOT BURRITO????

ITS DEEP BRO, JUST LOOK INTO AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.........NEXT TIME LOOK AT YOUR LAWN, LOOK AT THAT FORK YOU ARE USING AT THE DINER........HECK, JUST LOOK AT THE ILLIGAL CONTRIBAND YOUR FRIENDS ARE HUFFING ...... AND GIVE THANKS TO THE MEXICAN THAT TOOK A BULLET IN THE ASS TO MAKE IT TO AMERICA TO MAKE THOSE THINGS HAPPEN

FUCKING DEEP DEE, FUCKING DEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

It confused me

GOT BURRITO????

ITS DEEP BRO, JUST LOOK INTO AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.........NEXT TIME LOOK AT YOUR LAWN, LOOK AT THAT FORK YOU ARE USING AT THE DINER........HECK, JUST LOOK AT THE ILLIGAL CONTRIBAND YOUR FRIENDS ARE HUFFING ...... AND GIVE THANKS TO THE MEXICAN THAT TOOK A BULLET IN THE ASS TO MAKE IT TO AMERICA TO MAKE THOSE THINGS HAPPEN

GOT BURRITO????

Your right i should do pills this weekend

joe................is this in reference to those invites you guys sent out????????

is this the night you guys were referring too????????????

well last night dee and i decided to to experiment w/ zoo animals.....so danielle shoved a turtle up my ass, it's arms and legs came out the shell and now the fucker is lodged up my ass............i've been trying to shit this thing out all day........if i do shit it out, then ill show up.........if not, then its me and the turtle

danielle on the other hand decided to put her juggs in a peranah tank..........the one piranah snipped her nipple off and the other is still stuck to her tit........doc says in a few days its jaw will losen and it will let go.......we dont want to rip it off b/c we are afraid it will bite her nipple right off..........personally if i were the piranah i wouldnt let go either!!!!!!!!!! IM JOKING DEE, BUT SOON THE PAIN WILL BE OVER...........

i know this may be too much to beleive, BUT ITS ALLLLL TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, AND OF COURSE ITS TRUE, ITS CLUBPLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe................is this in reference to those invites you guys sent out????????

is this the night you guys were referring too????????????

well last night dee and i decided to to experiment w/ zoo animals.....so danielle shoved a turtle up my ass, it's arms and legs came out the shell and now the fucker is lodged up my ass............i've been trying to shit this thing out all day........if i do shit it out, then ill show up.........if not, then its me and the turtle

danielle on the other hand decided to put her juggs in a peranah tank..........the one piranah snipped her nipple off and the other is still stuck to her tit........doc says in a few days its jaw will losen and it will let go.......we dont want to rip it off b/c we are afraid it will bite her nipple right off..........personally if i were the piranah i wouldnt let go either!!!!!!!!!! IM JOKING DEE, BUT SOON THE PAIN WILL BE OVER...........

i know this may be too much to beleive, BUT ITS ALLLLL TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, AND OF COURSE ITS TRUE, ITS CLUBPLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea Ouch at first..

but I've decided to Let the lil sucker stay on. I've grown quite attached to it and can't bear to part with him just yet. (you know how much I love animals)

So JOESlicks the answer is Yes.. I should be at Flight tomorrow nite so please put me on a list. Danielle + 1. the 1 being my Piranha friend PeterPiranha.