Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1,000 gallon fish tank in club?

Yep it has arrived the grand opening of LANA in Hoboken every Sat night starting Oct 16th Sexy Sat's with the newest sound system, light show and club in Hoboken. LANA LANA LANA.... and yes we have a 1,000 gallon fish tank in the fucking club.

Music format is Tribal and progressive house with banging vocals for the ladies

21 and over dress is very trendy.

2 floors//// 1st is the main club room filled with state of the sound and lights

2 flloors//// 2nd floor is total lounge, I am talking about couches vip tables waitress service plasma tv screens all over. The perfect just chill get banged up or hook up spot is 2nd floor. Then if u get bored the 1st floor is strictly for the dancers. Also we have a hiphop classics rock room where you can just drink and have fun if you are not a real house music fan.

Lana in Hoboken every SAT.... Hoboken is BACK! :bounce:

Yep it has arrived the grand opening of LANA in Hoboken every Sat night starting Oct 16th Sexy Sat's with the newest sound system, light show and club in Hoboken. LANA LANA LANA.... and yes we have a 1,000 gallon fish tank in the fucking club.

Music format is Tribal and progressive house with banging vocals for the ladies

21 and over dress is very trendy.

2 floors//// 1st is the main club room filled with state of the sound and lights

2 flloors//// 2nd floor is total lounge, I am talking about couches vip tables waitress service plasma tv screens all over. The perfect just chill get banged up or hook up spot is 2nd floor. Then if u get bored the 1st floor is strictly for the dancers. Also we have a hiphop classics rock room where you can just drink and have fun if you are not a real house music fan.

Lana in Hoboken every SAT.... Hoboken is BACK! :bounce:

Who is spinning DJ goldfish from the tank

is there actually gonna be fish in it this time? was kinda lame for the mc to point to the tank last week with it completely empty..

some should just come out and say it....who cares about a fish tank in a club??? prove yourself with the crowd you bring, not the elegance of your tank

well the sign is up but is it still officially riverstreet for now? cause i passed by there last night and it def looked like the same old riverstreet crowd, def not "very trendy" at all.

Like I said the grand opening is Sat Oct 16th come by on Sat that is the good night with a different crowd. SAT SAT SAT SAT SAT SAT

Thank u

some should just come out and say it....who cares about a fish tank in a club??? prove yourself with the crowd you bring, not the elegance of your tank

I agree with u 100% that is why on our grand opening oct 16th you will see the difference. Sat is the big night with the crowd change. Me and the owner have made a plans.

1.) remodel club totally to make it look insane and name change

2.) marketing to get word out starts now and will continue with radio commercials

3.) mailing list flyers the usual

4.) strict door.... have to look Trendy and good if not go to PLANET which he owns anyway. We rather have less people that look good and build the night than more people that smell bad! :)

5.) I am working my butt off to change the crowd and music format

6.) Just remeber Sat no MC talking about a fish tank, no cheesey music

it is a new fucking club LANA

I agree with u 100% that is why on our grand opening oct 16th you will see the difference. Sat is the big night with the crowd change. Me and the owner have made a plans.

1.) remodel club totally to make it look insane and name change

2.) marketing to get word out starts now and will continue with radio commercials

3.) mailing list flyers the usual

4.) strict door.... have to look Trendy and good if not go to PLANET which he owns anyway. We rather have less people that look good and build the night than more people that smell bad! :)

5.) I am working my butt off to change the crowd and music format

6.) Just remeber Sat no MC talking about a fish tank, no cheesey music

it is a new fucking club LANA

Go get em, Tiger

djlilcee are you the dj or the promoter?

:half:

Good question basicly both... I know fucking crazy. I will be honest I was trying to get the Elite Entertainment guys invovled but the owner is so fucking cheap that we couldn't work out a deal. So I do both, some people might say why even bother being the fact that I am actually on KTU as a personality and don't need the headache. Well the answer is simple I love to DJ. I love it so much that it is worth me doing all this work to get the club to be what I want it to be. I went through so much just to get it remodeled I honestly love Hoboken and just gonna keep working hard to get the word out and make this place get an upscale trendy crowd and of course rock the hottest music possible .....

Tribal and progressive house and can;t forget about the VOCALS!!!!!!

LANA grand opening OCT 16th

HOBOKEN :)

Good question basicly both... I know fucking crazy. I will be honest I was trying to get the Elite Entertainment guys invovled but the owner is so fucking cheap that we couldn't work out a deal. So I do both, some people might say why even bother being the fact that I am actually on KTU as a personality and don't need the headache. Well the answer is simple I love to DJ. I love it so much that it is worth me doing all this work to get the club to be what I want it to be. I went through so much just to get it remodeled I honestly love Hoboken and just gonna keep working hard to get the word out and make this place get an upscale trendy crowd and of course rock the hottest music possible .....

Tribal and progressive house and can;t forget about the VOCALS!!!!!!

LANA grand opening OCT 16th

HOBOKEN :)

a wiseman once said...

"Promters shouldn't DJ....DJs shouldn't Promote"

:pint:

Hoboken has always been pain in the ass to go to.... cops are assholes.... theres not enough parking.... and local crowds are wiseass yuppies... My office used to be up the block at 80 river street years ago... I remeber when "The planet' first opened It was called Planet Hoboken the place was packed with more cheeze than a Calzone but it was a good spot for after work on a friday.... then they were sued by planet hollywood and had to change the name to god save the planet and now the planet.... Riverstreet actually wasnt bad back then the music was decent but there were always asshole starting drama in there fights were goning on inside the club while bouncers were outside checking ID's.... The only thing I go to hoboken for now is brick oven bread (the best itlian bakeries ever) and grimaldi's Pizza.....and the holland tunnel on my way the fuck home... I may show up since the first week of any party is usually empty ... I hate crowds.....

Dude I dont know about you but I thought that is the best idea ever in a club.... nothing like a 1000 gallon fish tank with sharks in them

I remeber the old abyss had tanks and my ass was always glued to the fish tank....

If i owned a club i would put huge shark tanks that is phat!!!!!!!!!!!1

yeah i hope this all true i would love for hoboken to have a good club

cause the drinks r much cheaper in hoboken then damn ny

and from what i hear from my bro who was doing the electric work the place looks hot

how much will be the cover

The place os gonna be sick!!!! Grand opening party is oct 16th SAT night

Again i have to make sure everybody knows Sat is the big night!!!

admission is always 10$ and free before 11pm it will never change