Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1,000 gallon fish tank in club?

is that just cause i dont make u run around the studio on saturday nites playin with wires like other ppl (evil grin) loll

if i aint workin ill def swing by on the 16th :bounce:

Good you won't believe what you see... The place looks amazing!!!!!

Good question basicly both... I know fucking crazy. I will be honest I was trying to get the Elite Entertainment guys invovled but the owner is so fucking cheap that we couldn't work out a deal. So I do both, some people might say why even bother being the fact that I am actually on KTU as a personality and don't need the headache. Well the answer is simple I love to DJ. I love it so much that it is worth me doing all this work to get the club to be what I want it to be. I went through so much just to get it remodeled I honestly love Hoboken and just gonna keep working hard to get the word out and make this place get an upscale trendy crowd and of course rock the hottest music possible .....

Tribal and progressive house and can;t forget about the VOCALS!!!!!!

LANA grand opening OCT 16th

HOBOKEN :)

I give you so much credit.. You are working like crazy to get this where you want to be, and you killed the crowd saturday night...the club is looking better and better..I can't wait for the opening night, it is going to be insane...you know if you need any help, just let me know... :)