Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..desperate housewives....

misk

I can calculate option pricing via the Black Scholes Model... often considered among the most mathematically complex of all applied areas of finance with alarming accuracy...you don't impress me...

gooooooooooood for you!! ::hands the guido a cookie:: keep it up!! circle gets a square...

in other words: im too afraid to go beyond my bubble...i need the normalcy of a boring life to comfort me!!

guess what, life is more than eating, sleeping, and jerking off...

......careful..u might throw your shoulder out if u keep reaching so hard.....

...seriously.....the fact that we are discussing trivial crap on a messageboard surprises? bothers? pisses u off?!....not everyone needs to make all their posts examples of just how smart they are......this is a time passer for most...water cooler conversation...not a political debate...

...seriously.....the fact that we are discussing trivial crap on a messageboard surprises? bothers? pisses u off?!....not everyone needs to make all their posts examples of just how smart they are......this is a time passer for most...water cooler conversation...not a political debate...

Ignorance is what pisses me off...and you're slowing becoming the poster child for it...

..ignorance is your drawing conclusions and making generalizations about people from mindless posts they make about television.....if you find me to be the poster child for ignorance on this board not only are u sadly mistaken....but unbelievably delusional.....

i wonder if there is a "master race" of posters that only post intelligent stuff :confused:

Are you kidding me?

You could write your senior thesis on the Mario Cantone post I made before.

I am a masterposter. I masterpost on a daily basis. Sometimes two, even three times a day. Right now I am masterposting with a moist rag in my hand.

Are you kidding me?

You could write your senior thesis on the Mario Cantone post I made before.

I am a masterposter. I masterpost on a daily basis. Sometimes two, even three times a day. Right now I am masterposting with a moist rag in my hand.

wish i could post intelligent stuff :(

i only post about music and pastrami :laugh: