Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"yo, i gotta run my battery is dying..."

dgmodel

if i'm by the computer, i tell a friend to call me so i can say i got another call and get off the phone.. or i'll call myself from the home line and say i got another call if i really wanna get off and they're not getting the hint..

esp when you go through the ok bye like 5 times, and everytime you say bye, they start into another story... shit's mad annoying

it happens to me a lot... my phone battery sucks and i hate talking until it dies... so if its low, i just say i gotta go before it gets even lower. I don't feel safe if i dont have any battery left on my phone when im out-- in case of an emergency or something.

idk... 4 people in one week though... thats a bit coincidental huh

is this a bullshit "wrap-up" or is this legit, four ppl in one week, told me they have to scrams off the phone because the battery is dying... and i called the last person it, and they said "yo stay quiet, you can here the beeps..." but wtf... what are the chances~!?

And here I am reading this thinking ... why is everyone's car battery in NYC no good.

(I need a smart pill j/k)

I never use it as an excuse to get off the phone with somebody. Im bad at charging my phone, so sometimes it's MAD low (like right now) and when it starts to beep, i warn the person.

Better to tell them that the battery is dying than to get hung up on the person, right?/?

my friend used to blow into his phone to distort it, and then start intnentionally cutting off words and being silent and then he'd just hang up.

he got caught doing it one night like 4 hours after telling the same chic that was calling him how he gets rid of people he doesnt want to talk to...she flipped out on him...

...oops...the wonders of alcohol

serge whispers when hes on the phone.. sometimes i think mofo works in a library... sounds like hes doing phone sex with me...

ghhhhhhhhost: "hey, whats up nizzle"

barmodel: "whatd you say~?!" "gay duck nipples~!?"

ghhhhhhost: "nah, whats up?"

barmodel: "huh~!? chicken butt~!?" "speak up son..."

serge whispers when hes on the phone.. sometimes i think mofo works in a library... sounds like hes doing phone sex with me...

gay duck nipples :rofl:

i never really get the 'battery's dying' line from anyone except my roommate, who has an old ass startac so i have no reason to doubt her... my battery has never died on me but my phone shuts off on its own all the time and i never realize it until i go to call someone or check the time... stupid ass phone... gotta upgrade...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...but those were some good duck nipples..gay or not