Clubplanet Nightlife Community

steak and potatos...

dgmodel

you can take your fancy ass dinners and gourmet bs and shove it up your ass... emeril, puck, Chiarello, you go fuck yourselves... sometimes nothing ever beats a fuckin nice thick juicy rare new york strip, no fanciness no bs, just salt pepper sprinkle of garlic and thin slicer of butter... wash it down with a phatty ass cold beer... oh man... lol can you tell what i had for dinner~!?

what are some of your favourite places to order a phatty steak~!?

ruth's chris... soooo good... soooo expensive...

OMG~! i think im falling in love... first the fall posts now youre picking my favourite steakhouse... :bowdown: (gumbo, garlic mashed, ny strip rare, after a nice glass of amarretto on the rocks... bom bom my meal at ruths)

i wanna try some new shit, gotta do some research see whats around... theres a place in canada called "the keg" pretty damn good, and moderately priced considering the size, and the exchange rate... also theres a lil hole in the wall restaraunt named "zumstammtisch" in glendale new york thats just straight bananas, amazing german food and the steaks are nice healthy cut, and the potatos are like how mom used to make minus the hair...

peter lugers sucks...the best steaks are at Mortons steakhouse. Their porterhouse is great, amazing creamed spinach, roasted potatoes and the godiva chocolate desert thing is to die for...:drool:

oh, and theres this place in queens called Napa and Sonoma..Excellent steaks..man im hungry