Clubplanet Nightlife Community

steak and potatos...

dgmodel

It always amazes me that people are so opinionated about steakhouses..... but I'll add to the mix..... Knickerbockers... on unversity PL. and 8th??? maybe 9th?? street (near NYU) Great steaks, garlic mashed, creamed spinich, awesome crab cake, nice atmosphere ... great service ... the absolute best fuckin chocolate suffle' cake You'll ever have... good date place too... they have a nice piano bar/lounge. Peter Luger ... what can you say....you either love it or hate it... I looooove the onion rols and the sauce and like everything else..... Ruth chis ehhh... not impressed... Smith and wollensky Blackened Rib is awesome... hate everything else... Palm has gone downhill... used to be one of my favs... just go there for lobster now.... There's nothing better than a 2lb Lobel's Prime Angus Portherhouse on the grill right at home ... no reservations... can smoke a bone after... and go right to bed. :drool: