Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave, I really think Jersey needs new moderators...........................

nothing against our current ones.

i personally know Brian and Mysitfy (mystify who might i add i want to do a myriad of sexually explicit acts to, some of which are illegal in 38 countries) but thats besides the point.

I really think the reason traffic on this board has dwindled is due to the moderators lack of interest in doing anything about all these 5,000,000,000 promoter posts and all the stupid shit people post.

There is no limit to what these people post and there always end up being a shit load of posts about the same thing,.

Look at the board today there are more posts promoting parties than there are regarding any clubs or dj's or anything of that matter.

Id rather read drama than these party promos.

YOU WANT DRAMA????

How 'bout go f&ck yourself kosta :yuck::yuck:

YOU WANT DRAMA????

How 'bout go f&ck yourself kosta :yuck::yuck:

and what drama are u gonna start old lady.

if you want drama you came to the right place!!!!!!!!!

peace out

from the spring chicken

kosta p.!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahaha

they say it sucks to be old...of course i wouldnt know!!!!!!

Oh And Btw I Ate At Ontop Of Spaghetti Last Night....fantabulous

yeah great!!!!!!!

i almost went there but :cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough: and so i didnt go!!!!!!!!!

maybe some other time!!!!!!!!

yeah great!!!!!!!

i almost went there but :cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough: and so i didnt go!!!!!!!!!

maybe some other time!!!!!!!!

oh and change that f&ck*ng sig or I'll hit you upside the head w/ your inflamed liver

oh and change that f&ck*ng sig or I'll hit you upside the head w/ your inflamed liver

since i have an inflamed liver that means its obviously significantly larger which means i can process more alcohol so fuck you and get me another ketel 7!!!!!!!!!!

That quote was taken directly from your post so i aint changin shit!!!!!!!!

since i have an inflamed liver that means its obviously significantly larger which means i can process more alcohol so fuck you and get me another ketel 7!!!!!!!!!!

a. I drink as much as you my liver stays the same size, your the sick one

b.7 who needs 7...wusss...kettle straight...ghetto style w/ a straw and a chilled bottle.......

ok deko next thursday...game on mister...(no long island for me next week)

b.7 who needs 7...wusss...kettle straight...ghetto style w/ a straw and a chilled bottle.......

itssssssss ssssssoooooooooo ooooooooooooooonnnnn

next thursday

since there is NO MORE CIRCA :wipes away the tear:

I will be at DeKo in full force and i will drink you under the table old hag.

ketel straight sounds good to me.

ask george about my escapade last sunday when i polished off a bottle just because and i wasnt even drunk.....you better call out on friday cause youre really gonna have something to fu friday about!!!!!!!!

itssssssss ssssssoooooooooo ooooooooooooooonnnnn

next thursday

since there is NO MORE CIRCA :wipes away the tear:

I will be at DeKo in full force and i will drink you under the table old hag.

ketel straight sounds good to me.

ask george about my escapade last sunday when i polished off a bottle just because and i wasnt even drunk.....you better call out on friday cause youre really gonna have something to fu friday about!!!!!!!!

eeewwwwww hag comment so not necesary...ewwwwwwwwwww...ok baldie game on, napkin toss on....jar order up an extra case of kettle....pppffftttttt call out..I will be up bright eyed and bushy tailed...your easy...in every sense...lol....

eeewwwwww hag comment so not necesary...ewwwwwwwwwww...ok baldie game on, napkin toss on....jar order up an extra case of kettle....pppffftttttt call out..I will be up bright eyed and bushy tailed...your easy...in every sense...lol....

listen granny, i wouldnt be talking about easy if i were you!!!!!!! LMFAO hahahahaha

and jar order the napkins so ceeotter can wipe up her puke off the flloor no need for extra case of ketel cause She will be done by the time i hit up bottle 2 so 1 case is ok for me.

and hag as for work on friday youre in biiiiiiiig trouble honey. we'll see how bright eyed and bushy tailed you are.

oh so shocking you went there...assssssss......oh ok hooker better tally up YOUR numbers....

I'll save my napkins to wipe your tears when your crying for mercy at 11:30, and when you wake up the next AFTERNOON look for my shoe print on your back..as I will have walked over your passed out sorry ass self on my way out of deko....

oh so shocking you went there...assssssss......oh ok hooker better tally up YOUR numbers....

I'll save my napkins to wipe your tears when your crying for mercy at 11:30, and when you wake up the next AFTERNOON look for my shoe print on your back..as I will have walked over your passed out sorry ass self on my way out of deko....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was a good one and oh that hooker comment......stop sweating me HAG.

listen i wanted to test my limits last night at circa and when i finished the first bottle of ketel and got half way through the second bottle i realized...I HAVE NO FUCKING LIMIT so youre in trouble!!!!!!! Besides youre old...youre washed up.....step aside and let the young blood show you whats up this is 2004 babe...your mid life crisis has begun i know youre gettin all teary eyed reading this cause the truth obviously hurts

Be prepared for the debauchery that will commence next thursday.

SWEAT YOU.....you must be joking....better settle down their young grasshopper...remember IT AIN'T ALL ABOUT YOU...lol...last nights antics don't impress me...now if you said after you went to circa you drove down the shore and were at riggers by 7 am THAT would have impressed me...for real enough w/ the hag comments....

SWEAT YOU.....you must be joking....better settle down their young grasshopper...remember IT AIN'T ALL ABOUT YOU...lol...last nights antics don't impress me...now if you said after you went to circa you drove down the shore and were at riggers by 7 am THAT would have impressed me...for real enough w/ the hag comments....

cry me a fucking river OLD LADY

after circa my wingman and i (ok he's really my boyfried you figured me out) went to Joeys to deplete their ketel supply then hit up good old Lyndhurst diner....woke up this afternoon with a bitchin hang over.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

knock...knock...........................

kosta the drag queen has come out of the closet

how did you manage to get those fake eyelashes off....ooouuuucccchhhhhhhh...and PLEASE return my stillettos..they are MINE!

how did you manage to get those fake eyelashes off....ooouuuucccchhhhhhhh...and PLEASE return my stillettos..they are MINE!

bitch please....dont get all salty cause i look better as a chick!!!!!!!

soon enough my dear soon enough....it will be memorable jsut dont know what venue im gonna come out in!!!!!!! hahahahaha

bitch please....dont get all salty cause i look better as a chick!!!!!!!

soon enough my dear soon enough....it will be memorable jsut dont know what venue im gonna come out in!!!!!!! hahahahaha

• 1 month later...