Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Domingo Castillo in JAX...

philippio

December 3, 2004 @ Eclate (Jacksonville)

PROTON RADIO PRESENTS: LANCE CASHION: THE SOUND

Come celebrate our first official compilation

LANCE CASHION- (slow motion music, cp recording, proton radio)

TIM SKINNER- (BEDROCK, grounded music, proton radio)

DOMINGO CASTILLO- (restricted, proton radio, miami)

In four years Proton Radio has grown to become the internet broadcasting's gold standard for underground dance music, streaming 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With a steadfast dedication to provide listeners with the absolute highest quality programming and an emphasis on introducing lesser-known talents, Proton has cultivated an audience with thousands of daily listeners from locations around the globe.

for more info: http://www.progressive-sounds.com/features/Lance-Cashion-The-Sound.asp

Good job Domingo! :D

who's Domingo.....................!!!

I haven't really been on this board since I moved to Jax. I cant believe domingo is playin up here. One of best clubs up here.........not like I have time to go clubbin anymore but we'll be there.

PM me domingo

who's Domingo.....................!!!

I haven't really been on this board since I moved to Jax. I cant believe domingo is playin up here. One of best clubs up here.........not like I have time to go clubbin anymore but we'll be there.

PM me domingo

hey , i'll probably be up there as well .. its my birthday weekend and james zabiela is playing on 12/5 in jax as well .. you guys got it good .. howells on the 31st of october as well :)

hope all is well with you and your girl.

hey , i'll probably be up there as well .. its my birthday weekend and james zabiela is playing on 12/5 in jax as well .. you guys got it good .. howells on the 31st of october as well :)

hope all is well with you and your girl.

thanks, we'll definitly hook up.