Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We Love Sundays @ Fuel

then again iam turning 36 next week so i have slowed down quite a bit with morning afterhours.........PFFFFFFTTTT wait a minute i just had an out of body experience for 2 seconds and thought i was "BALDBULL".......whoaaaaawwsssshhhh......(wiping the sweat off my head).........ok.......back to normality.........lol

then again iam turning 36 next week so i have slowed down quite a bit with morning afterhours.........PFFFFFFTTTT wait a minute i just had an out of body experience for 2 seconds and thought i was "BALDBULL".......whoaaaaawwsssshhhh......(wiping the sweat off my head).........ok.......back to normality.........lol

36 yea ok! for a second i thought i was a go-go maanger & i was making sure the girls are on stage every hour. wait then thats carlos & educated go-go bar manager who only gets gigs mixing becuase he blows promoters. so you & the dancers has alot in common u both suck dick for money!

36 yea ok! for a second i thought i was a go-go maanger & i was making sure the girls are on stage every hour. wait then thats carlos & educated go-go bar manager who only gets gigs mixing becuase he blows promoters. so you & the dancers has alot in common u both suck dick for money!

lol ,, educated,,,,,ok maybe i dont fully have a bachelors degree,,but i have an associates........i dont want to start this shit up again ,,,i was just bustin ballz for shit and giggles fat boy relax and go take your arthritus pill.......i dont want to ruin Mario's thread with stupid comments back and forth that you always end up losing...............so end it