Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so we don't ruin mario's thread..........

baldbull

shouldn't u be at v.i.p.s handing out cum rags to the dancers. isnt that what the manager does there?????? i'm lucky i'm 33 & i don't have to wipe cum off dancers & promoters. pffffffffffffffffffffffff only advice i have for you is to wear gloves!

thanks in advance,

BALDBULL

shouldn't u be at v.i.p.s handing out cum rags to the dancers. isnt that what the manager does there?????? i'm lucky i'm 33 & i don't have to wipe cum off dancers & promoters. pffffffffffffffffffffffff only advice i have for you is to wear gloves!

thanks in advance,

BALDBULL

bro give it up already,,,,everyone on this board hates you,,not to mention your old screen name was GODISADJ,,,,you called out alot of people for no reason what so ever........ I mean i dont understand you stumpy,,,,you praise "elite entertainment" party at "taste" when you have bad mouthed their resident dj a billion times in the past along with other DJ's on this board for no reason..........your opinion means nothing ,,,,Yes i do work at a gentlemen's club and iam sure everyone whether male or female has been to one on this board......

Your getting repetitive already with my profession already,,,,find someone else on this board to make negative comments about,,,,,cause i really dont care what a short--fat,,,ex or current drug addict,, who happens to be in his mid thirties and talks like a half of fag ,,has to say about me..........

iam not gonna even ask what you do for a living cause i dont care so end this sherade you got going and educate yourself before you make comments about other dj's, promoters etc cause when iam your age ,,,,i wont be going back and forth arguing on a message board like a raving lunatic...........

this is my last post on anything that has to pertain with a waste of life such as yours,,,,,thank you.....

,,,,,cause i really dont care what a short--fat,,,ex or current drug addict,, who happens to be in his mid thirties and talks like a half of fag ,,has to say about me..........

i love the fat part because i'm far from it. i also say it how it is. if a party or dj sucks i will say it. i don't have to be politically correct on this board becuase i don't need anyone to do me any favors (see carlos realm).

like i said & i will say over & over the only 2 parties that i attended that had a good vibe & energy were taste wed. & circa thurs. i like deko but its to far of a drive for me.

my last stab will be if your going to be a gog-go bar dj/manager cant u pick a better one????