Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party Time!!!

STRIPP CLUB FUCK CLUBBIN BDAYS SHOULD B CELEBRATED IN STRIP CLUBS NOT NITE CLUBBSSS U DO TAHT EVERYWEEK SWITCH IT UP N JUS GET SOME NAKED PEOPLE 2 DANCE 4 UUUUUU WOOHOOOOOO..........BUT IF YA WANT SPIRIT..... I CAN GET U COMPS 4 UR BDAY N SOME FRIENDS N SOME DRINK TICKETS..SO U CAN ENJOY UR BDAY FREEEE..N EVEN CHILL IN THE DJ BOOTH FOR A LIL....................EITHER SPIRIT R CROBAR GO 2 CUZ scores IS RITE NEXT DOOR SO U GO THERE 1ST N THEN GO CLUBBIN U DONT HAV 2 GO FAR...............YEAAAAA THUS WAT I DID 4 MY BDAYYY.......JUS MAKE SURE U GETTIN LAID THAT NITE CUZ U GONA B HORNY AFTER SCORES LMAOOOO!!!

How bout the 16th you come to CIELO for TEDD PATTERSON me alon with some other should be there. The name of tHe part is called VIBAL, come see how great his music is. And if your downfor something a bit different the onteh 17th 718 SESSIONS at deep ith DANNY KRIVIT its the 2 yr annivesary party, from 6pm till 1am, danny plays dance music from the roots of house to modern day deephouse. TEDD PATTERSON plays deephouse with some tribal and amazg beats. Everyon that i hve invited to ehar him thru the months have enjoyed tedd alot. See ya at both of them or just one hopefully. And if you think you cant do it well im goin to work on sat and sun so no excuses.lol.