Clubplanet Nightlife Community

freakadon4u is new and improved and ready

First Of All Gayspell, No One Told Me To Make A New Screen Name I Chose To Do That, 2nd Your Sharpest Knife In The Drawer Joke Is Corny, Must You Say That Everyday.you Must Be Hard Up And Can't Get None . Whats The Matter Playboy, Im Sorry Gayboy You Don't Have No Conversation For Women, You Don't Know How To Speak To Them. I Told You I Make All Of You Peoples Days Yo Respond When You Still Have Cold In Your Eyes From Waking Up.did You Feel Me Log In And You Woke Up, I Guess So.

Everybody Have A Nice Day Ha Ha Ha !

hmmm..... it looks like someone ran out of humor supplements... if i were you i would definitely make a new name.... your cp career is done...

see someone did tell u to make a new screen name AND you took their advice like a herb...

and yes.....once again i make you look stupid....

dude your such a herb...you should seriously consider killing yourself....

deepspell how about today bitch , why wait for a damn gig.why don't you come to my hood since your touph. 129th street and 8th avenue. tell me the time and i'll be right out side. my building # is 2410 8th ave. come on up baby

:laugh:

see....i knew u wouldnt come out....

pussy

i'll be there on sat. ma nucca...if u wanna come, come, regardless, your still a herb