Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Voter Registration!

why would you guys asume something like this... and i think you guys need to vote...instead of cracking on people...jenn is prolly a hot girl... :)

they're busting on her for having braces.... if you werent trying to get in her pants you would think it's funny too...

stymie that first pic was great!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

they're busting on her for having braces.... if you werent trying to get in her pants you would think it's funny too...

stymie that first pic was great!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

what nonsense are you talking about bro... i just said what i thought.. has nothing to do with trying to get in her pants.. relax...... :gang:

You people are so lame.. you make fun of other people to feel better about yourself when you are just jealous.. none of you have any substance.. you're all a disgrace.. i'm done with this clubplanet bullshit.. you are all entirely too lame and disgusting

You people are so lame.. you make fun of other people to feel better about yourself when you are just jealous.. none of you have any substance.. you're all a disgrace.. i'm done with this clubplanet bullshit.. you are all entirely too lame and disgusting

you see what you guys did? :ghey: lol

i hope this isnt refering to me bc i'm not jealous of anyo0ne on here.... also this thread is harmless fun.. we all have had braces at some point, so take it easy... why does cp have to be so serious... why cant we joke around... god...