Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Flight

Anyone go on Friday? I went for the first time and had a great time. The guys at the door are so nice.

I just thought I would give them 5 stars!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Does anyone know who I could contact in the future to get on a guest list when I go...?

Thanks !!!!

I went with my girlfriend and also had a great time..............place is very well layed out........great job to the guys from elite!!!!! and the owner too!!!!

music was great also except I cant stand hip-hop but definitely dug the old skool hip hop(when rap was good)

contact vip-tech for guest list info

i went w/my bf-

i wasn't too crazy about the hip hop myself.. but the old stuff was good... it was a good crowd w/no 18 yrs olds running around.. THANK GOD.

did you happen to see the guy walking around w/the bottle of greygoose? he was great.

I liked that the place catered to everyone... although some of the people there really had no business being dressed the way they were.

thanks for the info! :type:

Anyone go on Friday? I went for the first time and had a great time. The guys at the door are so nice.

I just thought I would give them 5 stars!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Does anyone know who I could contact in the future to get on a guest list when I go...?

Thanks !!!!

Glad you had a good time. I do the door there, so next time come and see me there or just like Stifler said contact vip-tech.

Victor Soto

actually i met you.. my bf and i were the 1st ones on the line, and i was on Joe's list.... don't know if you remember.. or not.

anyway, we had a great time and i will def come see you next time, which will def be soon...

thanks again.

:clap2::clap2:

actually i met you.. my bf and i were the 1st ones on the line, and i was on Joe's list.... don't know if you remember.. or not.

anyway, we had a great time and i will def come see you next time, which will def be soon...

thanks again.

:clap2::clap2:

If you were on Joe's list last Friday, why would you need information for guest list for the next time?

bc i called the place bc my bf lost his license and had his old one, and his birth cert.. so i spoke to the guy joe and he put me on his list ... bc he said it was so packed the week before that they stopped letting people that weren't on a list in .... that's why..

i just happened to get lucky!

Thanks to all who have come and given us good reviews. It is much appreciated, it helps shut the haters up. This Friday is going to be a great time. We have "The Chosen One" it will be our last Greek party and then we are going to have a crazy show for the following week. Halloween is going to be CHAOS!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

what up miggy miggs, thanks glad you had a good time. :beer:

baddass send me a demo, usually good dj's don't ask to get booked, but i'll listen n think about it. pm me.

he's just bustin ballz serge,,,,,he only rips it sick in the Carribean.....i think his next booking will be @ St Kitt's