Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many girls here don't have orgasms from sex?

havokk

if any girl isnt have orgasms or climaxing, their guys shouldnt be either...

thank u.. :)

ive gotten the "well its known that women dont orgasm all the time, its hard for them, so u cant expect to cum every time we have sex... i think its more ur problem then mine... maybe u need to learn ur body more"

BUDDY R U FUCKIN KIDDING ME??? maybe u need to stop being so damn selfish and take a little while to get to know MY body... ur the one whos should be gettin me off... i can get myself off just fine when im alone... fuckin amateur. and the best part is this was after almost a year of being together... :splat:

Hence... one reason why this relationship is no more...

thank u.. :)

ive gotten the "well its known that women dont orgasm all the time, its hard for them, so u cant expect to cum every time we have sex... i think its more ur problem then mine... maybe u need to learn ur body more"

BUDDY R U FUCKIN KIDDING ME??? maybe u need to stop being so damn selfish and take a little while to get to know MY body... ur the one whos should be gettin me off... i can get myself off just fine when im alone... fuckin amateur. and the best part is this was after almost a year of being together... :splat:

Hence... one reason why this relationship is no more...

I can understand your beef in that case. I can see not being able to give a girl an orgasm from straight penetration, but if he can't make you orgasm period then forget it. Sex is a big part of a relationship, and a woman needs to be sexually satisfied by any means necessary. If I can't last long enough for her, then I'll make it up other ways.

If you girls wouldn't get so accustomed to rubbing your clit alone all the time, maybe you'd be able to cum from regular ole n n out... :makeout:

:D

that's a whole other topic worth discussing. The desensitizing of the privates are due to guys jerking off too much with their hands, or girls using electronic phallic objects, i can DEFINITELY see leads to them decreasing in ability to orgasm in normal sexual penetration.

But i don't want to thread hijack ;)

I can understand your beef in that case. I can see not being able to give a girl an orgasm from straight penetration, but if he can't make you orgasm period then forget it. Sex is a big part of a relationship, and a woman needs to be sexually satisfied by any means necessary. If I can't last long enough for her, then I'll make it up other ways.

seriously... and it wasnt like oh ok i couldnt come from sex cuz it just never really lasted long enough... but it was also the fact that once he came, that was it... he didnt try to help me out even after... i mean whatever i know how it feels after u come.. and u dont wanna do anything but dude- that is NO excuse if just about every single time it happens... suck it up every once in a while get over the whole "i dont like to go down there after sex" thing and fuckin GET ME OFF...

or ill find someone else who will :D

seriously... and it wasnt like oh ok i couldnt come from sex cuz it just never really lasted long enough... but it was also the fact that once he came, that was it... he didnt try to help me out even after... i mean whatever i know how it feels after u come.. and u dont wanna do anything but dude- that is NO excuse if just about every single time it happens... suck it up every once in a while get over the whole "i dont like to go down there after sex" thing and fuckin GET ME OFF...

or ill find someone else who will :D

that's why you gotta make the girl cum first, because after a guy cums, the last thing we want to do is eat pussy. Sex should be about the female because guys always cum. If you can't make your girl cum before you, then it's basically game over because you aren't gonna feel like making her cum afterwards. Everybody's endurance is different though. I'll be perfectly honest and admit I've been with girls I've had trouble keeping up with.

that's why you gotta make the girl cum first, because after a guy cums, the last thing we want to do is eat pussy. Sex should be about the female because guys always cum. If you can't make your girl cum before you, then it's basically game over because you aren't gonna feel like making her cum afterwards. Everybody's endurance is different though. I'll be perfectly honest and admit I've been with girls I've had trouble keeping up with.

yea but u know what... in his case, he never tried to last longer... it was obvious... even if i wanted round 2, he wanted to only rarely... which is bullshit!! who doesnt ever wanna fuck their gf more than one time for 5 minutes??!!?!?

yea but u know what... in his case, he never tried to last longer... it was obvious... even if i wanted round 2, he wanted to only rarely... which is bullshit!! who doesnt ever wanna fuck their gf more than one time for 5 minutes??!!?!?

disgraceful...did you communicate with him and try tell him you were sexually frustrated? Obviously he knew you weren't getting off. I can't fathom being in a one year relationship with a girl and not at least try to satisfy her in bed.

thats where you tell him if he doesnt get you off at least once or twice before he sticks it in ya, he aint gonna be stickin it in ya :P

that, or tell him "the reach around, it's not just for fags anymore" (told that one to a girl at work, she was laughing for the rest of the night)

disgraceful...did you communicate with him and try tell him you were sexually frustrated? Obviously he knew you weren't getting off. I can't fathom being in a one year relationship with a girl and not at least try to satisfy her in bed.

oh i communicated... maybe not in the best way possible... b/c it was always after the fact and id get pissed off... hed roll over and go to sleep and id lay there all night wanting to cry and BEYOND frustrated. he got the point eventually i think... but we've been broken up for a while so it makes no difference anyway haha

one thing you gotta remember with guys... subtle hints dont work. strong hints dont work. obvious hints dont work. if you want something, TELL US!

if i was with a chick and she wasnt getting off, or wasnt getting off enough, i'd want her to tell me, and to tell me how to solve the problem (or at least ofer tips on how)

and pumpin the porpoise doesnt really decrease sensitivity that much... actually it helps it to some extent, kinda like how snipers will use sandpaper to rub off some of the skin on their trigger finger to make it more sensitive so they can feel the trigger better.

jerking off a little is good, it takes the edge off, makes you last a little longer, and takes off some of the dead skin cells to make you slightly more sensitive for a while

jerking off a lot is bad, cuz then you got no ammunition/desire left when you get to the main event

i used to fake all the time but with my current bf, i always have orgasms. usually i need some manual stimulation while we are doing our thing but i pretty much cum everytime. i wouldnt be surprised if that statistic was true though because i know a lot of women have problems orgasming with penetration alone and a lot of guys egos are too big to use their hands or toys during sex. get over it men, youre not THAT good ;)

As long as you are able to reach orgams (regardless of what method you use) you are perfectly fine!

I am taking a Sexuality class and my professor is a professional Sexologist; she says that she sees tons of anorgasmic (I hope I wrote it right) women. One of the main reasons why they can't reach orgasms is b/c they don't know their body. She recommends them to masturbate and see what works for them. Psychological factors also influence these anorgasmic women but for those "special cases" the therapist must use other methods (combined with masturbation)

There are many women that experience Plateau; however, they think they are having a tremendous orgasm and they really enjoy it! a Plateu and an Orgasm are very similar!

lmao...:laugh:...lmao

pla·teau ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pl-t)

n. pl. pla·teaus or pla·teaux (-tz)

An elevated, comparatively level expanse of land; a tableland.

A relatively stable level, period, or state: Mortgage rates declined, then reached a plateau.

intr.v. pla·teaued, pla·teau·ing, pla·teaus

To reach a stable level; level off: “The tension seemed to grow by degrees, then it plateaued†(Tom Clancy).

lol i know what the word means... but in sex... like, she just gets to a certain point somewhere short of an orgasm, and stays there?

Do a search on google and get some information!

Characteristics of a plateu

- When stimulation is present, a woman will enter the plateau phase, which varies in length depending on the type of stimulation and her own desires. (Many women like to prolong this phase with extended "foreplay.") As arousal levels rise, so do blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate and muscle tension.

In addition to these changes, a woman's breasts, labia, and vagina continue to enlarge. The upper two thirds of her vagina expands and her uterus elevates further. The clitoris may elevate or retract under the clitoral hood, and the Bartholin's glands may secrete small amounts of fluid in the region of the vaginal opening.

Phases during human sexual response:

Excitment

Plateu

Orgams

and Resolution

lol i know what the word means... but in sex... like, she just gets to a certain point somewhere short of an orgasm, and stays there?

lol... if so that sucks... for most ppl its over thinking imo... stop thinking so much and start fucking as much... ppl put too much time and emphasis on what to do and what not to do... just go with the flow and follow her reactions... if she likes what youre doing, youll know and if she doesnt youll know... ladies have it a bit easier for guys all you have to do is suck his dick, make a sandwhich and stfu... thats most guys fantasies outside of the threesome shit... but according to this thread, whats the point of some guys having a threesome if they cant even satisfy one girl... why have two angry unsatisfied women in bed who want to cuddle~!?

Damn, 5 minutes?

lol, I'm surprised it took you a year to get rid of him.

i never knew it was called a plateau, but yea that happens to me a lot, especially if i'm having sex for a long period of time.

i've only been able to orgasm with 2 guys

one could only get me off though oral, the other.... only through sex (stimulating my clit too)

i think i masturbate too much in the same position.... if that makes sense ;)