Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thai Food/Sushi

Idk why I bother asking!:rolleyes:

i can understand coming on here asking for our advice, but why don't you try city search or something?

My personal experience:

Green Papaya on Sullivan Street- favorite, yet quaint... better for a date

2nd ave in the village has a slew of thai places

and check out soho as well ;)

i can understand coming on here asking for our advice, but why don't you try city search or something?

My personal experience:

Green Papaya on Sullivan Street- favorite, yet quaint... better for a date

2nd ave in the village has a slew of thai places

and check out soho as well ;)

Hey I know I can do a search!!! I like personal Opinions

Thanks for the info ;)

Check out Jewel Bako on E5th between 2nd and 3rd Avenue. If you're really into Japanese food order the omakase dinner ... Its kind of like a tasting menu but they bring you so many different selections you lose track of it all. It's absolutely excellent ... everything there is.... the service is great and the place iis very cool looking.... A not cheap but it's worth every penny...

Do anyone knows about a nice restautant in the city for Thai Food/Sushi!

Thanks a lot! :woah2:

most ppl are going to say nobu because of the hype but if you want good food, and affordabnle, tattany, sushi samba, tsuki, and if you want americanised salty sushi/asian cuisine ruby foos... oh also theres a place by bear stearns more towards 47th i think i forgot the name but you cant miss it, always had asian businessmen when i would go for lunch... ate there all the time when i worked for b.s&co...

love sushi samba but it's so damn expensive! eventho its worth every penny......

most ppl are going to say nobu because of the hype but if you want good food, and affordabnle, tattany, sushi samba, tsuki, and if you want americanised salty sushi/asian cuisine ruby foos... oh also theres a place by bear stearns more towards 47th i think i forgot the name but you cant miss it, always had asian businessmen when i would go for lunch... ate there all the time when i worked for b.s&co...

word

nobu is good too