Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: B2B...

wizard

have you picked up the 'plus 8 classics' yet?

and do they meet your expectations? also have you checked out 'electric deluxe' yet?

interested in your opinion, i know how you're digging ritchie. i was listening to several of the real files from electric deluxe, real nice IMO.

be cool

stephen

Yeh i have the classics, althought i have ost of the tracks anyway.

And i only just got Electric deluxe, i love it Glitch 1. I think it's quiet clever the things they do with the filters... why dont more people get it, the lairs and textures?

I am trying to post extract from Richie and Johns +8 world tour.. but for some reason it's not working... i will keep trying.

Always good to here from another Techno fan, we seem to be a dying breed.

as for the dying breed bit, i can't imagine how, but it seems to be the truth.

these guys are on the cutting edge and have been for over a decade. frome minusyellow, to the 'from within' project, not to mention theorum. they are covering all the bases. this is the kind of shit people should be excited about.

im wondering when speedy j is gonna hit nyc...

on top of it all, both the minus and plus 8 websites are extensive and on point to say the least. tons of info and music available at the low low cost of nothing. most def heading in the positive direction.

thanks

stephen

------------------

Caaaan Youuuu Diiiiig It???....Cyrus

actually have been looking at the tour diary a little. it's pretty well done, but there's no notes on the show i saw in new york, and im interested to hear what he thought of that one.

as far a techno comeback is concerned, i think i'd prefer it to stay where it is now so i still have room to dance. although jeff mills PACKS the LL.

later

------------------

Caaaan Youuuu Diiiiig It???....Cyrus