Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Israel arrests 2 for harrassing arabs

g420

When do you EVER see those scumbag arabs arrest one of their own for violence against the Israelis? Never. That's cause they advocate & encourage that type of behaviour. (Eventhough I do not agree with the arrests of the Israeli youth whatsoever, payback's looong overdue)

Last Update: 14/10/2004 13:08

Two 15-year-olds arrested for assaulting Arabs in Jerusalem

By Jonathan Lis, Haaretz Correspondent

Two 15-year-old boys were arrested on Thursday for allegedly assaulting and harassing Arabs in Jerusalem in recent months. The two have already admitted to the allegations against them.

According to suspicions, in recent months the two teenagers organized a group called "Meshik" along with other youths. The two allegedly assaulted Arab taxi drivers and pedestrians in the Jerusalem area, in addition to hurling stones at vehicles belonging to Arabs.

The youths are also suspected of spraying slogans against Arabs in the Shmuel Hanavi neighborhood.

The Jerusalem police announced that more arrests are expected in the affair.

Big fuckin deal. I've seen "arrests" before, but never any real sentencing. They'll get away with a slap on the wrist.

How about that settler dude who murdered a Palestinian farmer in front of witnesses. That story, like others, has just disappeared.

That was self defense dicklicker, that dune coon was trying to run him off the road. Guy deserves a medal.

Where are the PA arrests of attackers on the Jews which take place 1000X more than a few teenagers who did some harrassing ?

That was self defense dicklicker, that dune coon was trying to run him off the road. Guy deserves a medal.

Where are the PA arrests of attackers on the Jews which take place 1000X more than a few teenagers who did some harrassing ?

You're so ignorant, it would be funny if it were not so sad. hahaha

Read the article I posted on settlers (who are Jews btw as well).

What question is that Mr Terrorist? Token arrests don't mean shit - yeah with people like you running around, who would arrest them?

lmao, here ms. bin laden, let me re-post the question for you since you're too stupid to find the post where the original question was asked.

-Where are the PA arrests of attackers on the Jews which take place 1000X more than a few teenagers who did some harrassing ?

there have been arrests of militants by the PA security forces. Next time, read ALL the news and not only jpost.com.

There is your answer fuck-tard. It aint my problem if you can't read the news.

good answer there piss boy, of course you couldn't come up wiuth a source for your bullshit

Are you ready to eat your own shit?

http://www.highbeam.com/library/doc0.asp?docid=1P1:5993567&refid=ink_puballtnews&skeyword=&teaser=

AP

Jerusalem Post

08-11-1995

PALESTINIAN Police arrested 11 suspected Moslem militants yesterday in a bid to foil attacks on Israel as peace negotiators inched closer to agreement on expanding Palestinian self-rule.

The head of Palestinian military intelligence, Brig. Gen. Moussa Arafat, said police were searching for more activists of the Moslem militant group Hamas.

"Every time we want to make an agreement, they try to blow it up," Arafat, a distant relative of PLO chief Yasser Arafat, said.

Israel sealed off the Gaza Strip at 1 a.m. yesterday after reportedly receiving warnings...

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.jerusalem.indymedia.org/news/2003/08/128292.php

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/6571176.htm?1c

you do the rest of the work.

Are you ready to eat your own shit?

http://www.highbeam.com/library/doc0.asp?docid=1P1:5993567&refid=ink_puballtnews&skeyword=&teaser=

AP

Jerusalem Post

08-11-1995

PALESTINIAN Police arrested 11 suspected Moslem militants yesterday in a bid to foil attacks on Israel as peace negotiators inched closer to agreement on expanding Palestinian self-rule.

The head of Palestinian military intelligence, Brig. Gen. Moussa Arafat, said police were searching for more activists of the Moslem militant group Hamas.

"Every time we want to make an agreement, they try to blow it up," Arafat, a distant relative of PLO chief Yasser Arafat, said.

Israel sealed off the Gaza Strip at 1 a.m. yesterday after reportedly receiving warnings...

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.jerusalem.indymedia.org/news/2003/08/128292.php

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/6571176.htm?1c

you do the rest of the work.

hey camel toucher you're the one who's so easy to manipulate, i say jump & you jump like the half breed mutt you are

i'm sure they were released later if not given a medal ...

you found an article from 1995???

lmaoooo your other article was from 5 months ago, keep diggin homo, keep digging

you are so very :ghey:

hey camel toucher you're the one who's so easy to manipulate, i say jump & you jump like the half breed mutt you are

i'm sure they were released later if not given a medal ...

you found an article from 1995???

lmaoooo your other article was from 5 months ago, keep diggin homo, keep digging

you are so very :ghey:

Poor boy..still trying to dig your way out of this? haha...give up, maybe your mamma can teach you better next time. Read your first post...you said when have the Palestinians "EVER" arrested their own. Point still stands that the Israelis also probably released their people soon after "if not given a medal".