Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another rant...

funeralhome

that's why the law of averages works out perfectly:

I don't do this but you know how some guys just go up to every girl and they'll pull some here & there, well cause they try to w/ every girl....if you actually think about it, lets say that if a guy goes up to 10 girls and maybe he picks up 3 of them (I'm not saying hooks up or bangs but you know talks to them, maybe get a phone #)....in baseball, if you go 3 for 10 you'd be batting 300 and would be considered an all-star....

I don't do this but you know how some guys just go up to every girl and they'll pull some here & there, well cause they try to w/ every girl....if you actually think about it, lets say that if a guy goes up to 10 girls and maybe he picks up 3 of them (I'm not saying hooks up or bangs but you know talks to them, maybe get a phone #)....in baseball, if you go 3 for 10 you'd be batting 300 and would be considered an all-star....

in basketball ud b Michael Jordan...somethin to think about

OMG! thank u-- nothing is worse than this IMO... i was getting gas today and while im sitting in my car at the gas station, the dudes were like winking at me and staring at me like theyve never seen a female before.. im like WTF R U LOOKING AT??? DO U DO THIS TO EVERY WOMAN U SEE??? I had shorts on from the gym and the one guy was like... staring thru my window at my legs i wanted to vomit... cuz theyre nothing but nasty fuckin perverts.

that is all

why do guys feel it's neccessary to TALK TO WOMEN IN THE STREET?? most of us DO NOT WANT to talk to you! please leave us alone and let us resume our days without being interrupted my mundane, saneless nonsense..it just boggles my mind how talking to me like i'm some animal makes you think i'll actually stop to acknowledge you...i hate hearing things whispered in my ear like i'm some hoe..

OMG! thank u-- nothing is worse than this IMO... i was getting gas today and while im sitting in my car at the gas station, the dudes were like winking at me and staring at me like theyve never seen a female before.. im like WTF R U LOOKING AT??? DO U DO THIS TO EVERY WOMAN U SEE??? I had shorts on from the gym and the one guy was like... staring thru my window at my legs i wanted to vomit... cuz theyre nothing but nasty fuckin perverts.

that is all

very interesting....you're a full service type of girl

why do guys feel it's neccessary to TALK TO WOMEN IN THE STREET?? most of us DO NOT WANT to talk to you! please leave us alone and let us resume our days without being interrupted my mundane, saneless nonsense..it just boggles my mind how talking to me like i'm some animal makes you think i'll actually stop to acknowledge you...i hate hearing things whispered in my ear like i'm some hoe..

Heh... thats funny ... I have the opposite problem.... not just with women tho ... everyone feels like they have to say some shit to you if you make eye contact with them... it's not just you....

that is all

sorry, but me and my boys just got out of jail... we havent seen a woman in some time... wont happen again...

Heh... thats funny ... I have the opposite problem.... not just with women tho ... everyone feels like they have to say some shit to you if you make eye contact with them... it's not just you....

same... ridiculous...

:love:

yeah thats odd, that happens to me too. i wonder why that is ? i wish it would stop because im not too fond of people i dont know talking to me...