Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Night @ Green Room

Just wondering, does n e 1 go to se3aside this time of year, last time i went there during the year was to chill w/some girl, it was like a ghost town. just curious

yea beleive it not people still hit up seaside but its just mainly locals. Bamboo is still packed all year long as well as Green Room. Even Jenks still pulls in high numbers

Just wondering, does n e 1 go to se3aside this time of year, last time i went there during the year was to chill w/some girl, it was like a ghost town. just curious

THE FUNNY THING IS THAT PEOPLE STILL GO TO SEASIDE DURING THE WINTER. FRIDAY NIGHTS A GREEN ROOM WAS DOING VERY WELL, BUT THEY DECIDED TO TRY TO CHANGE THE FORMAT TO ATRACT MORE LOCALS. SO THEY WERE PLAYING 70'S 80'S AND BASICALLY JUST CLASSIC SHIT. BUT BEFORE THEY CHANGED IT IS WAS DOING VERY WELL BUT NOW THERE IS A NEW MANAGER SO, ITS UP TO HIM

Just don't wanna be in the middle of winter and driveing an hour piss drunk on icy roads. :aaah:

YEAH I HEAR YA, THATS THE ONLY DOWNFALL ABOUT DJING IN SEASIDE IN THE WINTER. BUT ITS OK, CAUSE THIS FRIDAY IF IM OFF, IM GONNA COME STOP BY FLIGHT TO CHECK IT OUT SO ILL PROBABLY SEE YA THERE