Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Matthews Tixx

hey i know that there are some of you guys that love DMB as much as i do. Does anyone know where i can get tixx....and how much for? i want 2.post here!

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

"Sleep...Ah..Those little slices of death. How i loath them." - Edgar Allan Poe

A MIGHTY TIGHTY WHITEY AND IM SMUGGLIN PLUMBS! (Holy Macaroni)

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

flash.jpg

Originally posted by funkysoulbro:

tripp, what up buddy, yo, i might be able to get you some, i have to make a few phone calls, but i will let you know tomorrow.

yo see if you can get 3, cause i just remembered that i needed one for my boy too..thanx alot bro!

smile.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

flash.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 11-15-2000).]

Originally posted by funkysoulbro:

I'll see what i can do, i can't promise anything.

oh i know....but i really appreciate you lookin into it for me! thanx alot man! smile.gif

------------------

flash.jpg

Originally posted by eggmok:

dude i can get them for free . . .

dude...please dont fuck with me. its like telling a little kid that you have a toy for him....and then saying....SSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!....i think i'd cry.

------------------

flash.jpg

originally posted by trippintrance64:

dude...please dont fuck with me. its like telling a little kid that you have a toy for him....and then saying....SSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!....i think i'd cry.

you're to easy big guy . . .

i had to fuck with you becaused you're too desperate right now . . .

hahaha . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

hahahaha....you bastard....i forgive ya.

------------------

flash.jpg

*bump*

------------------

flash.jpg

Archived