Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hard Techno?

yeah dan was the shit i wish he still spun and april foolz was the sickest party iits where i saw delta nine for the first time what a fuckin night it was lierk a 12 hour pit lost a tooth that night the go party in philly was it Lets Start Dying cause if that was it what a damn night i saw a few people either dead or dammn close to it only good thing that happened that night was a kid selling e droppd a wad of money and i found it there was like 700 dollars there so that made the night and no i never made it to the twr party

------------------

IM TALENTED YES IM GIFTED NEVER BOOSTED NEVER SHOPLIFTED

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

finding 700 dollars will make anyones night!

yeah that party was crazy the lights went on for 20 minutes and I was tripping balls on acid confused on everything around me

it was when kedamine first came out and every one was trying it going into K holes

EMS thought they were all dying

the acid i took that night was from colarodo the dude told me it was lsd 25, I laughed at him and told him bullshit. then he got pissed and lectured to me how he knew a hippie scientist bla bla bla...

not no more than 20 minutes after taking it I felt as if I had taken 10 tabs, it was fucking nuts

also on the way back to the hotel I saw the sickest car accident. I told the cab driver to stop so I can see, I got out and saw a jeep in the water and fire men with the jaws of life trying to pry the car open

**did you hear why the party got shut down, during bones set at 8 in the morning some chick shit her pants in front of a couple of cops.

on that note I'm out

email me and maybe we can trade old mixed tapes

reef@smffl.com

------------------

IMAG0014.GIF My music starts at 170 BPM not 140...