Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to all the cp Politicians

for those of you who think you know about politics and support Kerry because you watch tv and read the newspapers...................

Just think logically about who and what you are getting the info from.................the majority of our news comes from liberal democrats. They only tell us and show us what they want us to see to sway our opinions in their direction for their own selfish gain.....................

so for those of you that think you know because they said it on the news................WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND READ

UNFIT FOR COMMAND

written by John O'neil and Jerome Corsi PH.D.

for those of you who think you know about politics and support Kerry because you watch tv and read the newspapers...................

Just think logically about who and what you are getting the info from.................the majority of our news comes from liberal democrats. They only tell us and show us what they want us to see to sway our opinions in their direction for their own selfish gain.....................

so for those of you that think you know because they said it on the news................WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!

UNFIT FOR COMMAND

Hear Hear - Hey Stiffler dont forget the Documentary coming out called stolen Honor. About John Kerrys service.

UNFIT FOR COMMAND

stiff, do u own shares of exxon, mobil, G.E. or any of the agriculture groups?? because if u did it would explain alot!

stiff, do u own shares of exxon, mobil, G.E. or any of the agriculture groups?? because if u did it would explain alot!

Oh thats Right I forgot - Everything that goes wrong in this country is cause Bush is making money. The imaginary Pipeline in Afghanistan (Bush will make money) Oil prices going up Bush is makin money - Shortage of flu shots Bush is makin money. Forget the fact that if we drill for oil here our oild prices will go way down - Bush must be against that because he is in with the Saudis - oh no wait Bush is for that. Hmmm now I am confused? is he in with the Saudis or not? Cause the Dems are making the Saudis money by not allowing us to drill. I already know you are going to say Ecology - forget it - Drilling has become nuch safer and cleaner and it will only be in a small insignifigant part of the Alaksa AND the alaskans want it. Also Bush said he wanted to stop getting drugs from other countries (I.E Canada) because of contamination - remember the debate and Kerry Blasted him for it. He guess what guys the drugs coming from England are contaminated?? HMMMM maybe that Dumb Texan was right - nah he must be making money. P.S Putin said the terrist attacks in Iraq are aimed at getting Bush out of the white house and if Kerry wins there will be a new strenght among the terrorist. ehhh rapture is right if you cant figure it out by now then forget it......

Oh thats Right I forgot - Everything that goes wrong in this country is cause Bush is making money. The imaginary Pipeline in Afghanistan (Bush will make money) Oil prices going up Bush is makin money - Shortage of flu shots Bush is makin money. Forget the fact that if we drill for oil here our oild prices will go way down - Bush must be against that because he is in with the Saudis - oh no wait Bush is for that. Hmmm now I am confused? is he in with the Saudis or not? Cause the Dems are making the Saudis money by not allowing us to drill. I already know you are going to say Ecology - forget it - Drilling has become nuch safer and cleaner and it will only be in a small insignifigant part of the Alaksa AND the alaskans want it. Also Bush said he wanted to stop getting drugs from other countries (I.E Canada) because of contamination - remember the debate and Kerry Blasted him for it. He guess what guys the drugs coming from England are contaminated?? HMMMM maybe that Dumb Texan was right - nah he must be making money. P.S Putin said the terrist attacks in Iraq are aimed at getting Bush out of the white house and if Kerry wins there will be a new strenght among the terrorist. ehhh rapture is right if you cant figure it out by now then forget it......

For the most part, I just think it is a waste of time to try to change someone's perspective. It turns into a useless arguement.

Everyone go out and make your vote count...Getting angry on CP wont do much. :)

I was talking about the tax breaks he just gave them companies. i mean HUGE tax breaks!

whoaaaaaa w/ drilling in Alaska!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about using less oil...develop more hybrid cars ect...last pristine area..are you nuts...one mistake and its lost FOREVER!

UNFIT FOR COMMAND

BRO.... look at what you are saying.... you're telling us not to believe the news bc they are somewhat anti-bush... BUT THEN you tell us to get the facts from reading a book written by someone who is anti-kerry... hmm... is something wrong with this picture?? boths lides are slanted dude... as long as someone has an opinion there's a slant..

Shortage of flu shots Bush is makin money.

this is complete bullshit... it's funny how they ran out of flu shots... but very conveniently they have the expensive nasal sprays which cost 3-4 times as much and isnt covered by most insuarance companies... that would be like a bar saying "oh sorry we're out of corona's, but we do have bottles of goose for 50 bucks..." ehh pharmaceutical companies are bullshit... sorry for the rant