Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question

funeralhome

.......someone needs to educate me then......i'm always willing to learn and experience new things.......even it isnt new......plenty of things out there that have been around for ages that i have yet to experience..........

well, i go to amazon.com to find out about music.. they have reviews and a short history on probably every band/group/artist ever to create anything..there's some samples too..just type them in the search and go from there...

that's a very extreme statement to make... i beg to differ but i'll respect your personal opinion.

maybe i just listened to the wrong stuff...i listened to like 15 tracks and basically deleted them all right away...any recommendations??

ive been wanting to hear some good indutrial ala NIN but havent found anything as of yet...

well, i go to amazon.com to find out about music.. they have reviews and a short history on probably every band/group/artist ever to create anything..there's some samples too..just type them in the search and go from there...

.....oh i forgot to mention, someone needs to the work for me as well........at this point, i prefer if shit just falls in my lap.......i think i deserve that much for lasting this long in such a crappy world........;)

maybe i just listened to the wrong stuff...i listened to like 15 tracks and basically deleted them all right away...any recommendations??

ive been wanting to hear some good indutrial ala NIN but havent found anything as of yet...

their new album is really good "the greater wrong of the right".. it's not as experiemental as the other stuff you prob heard and more commercial sounding..verse/chorus/verse stuff.

want me to introduce you to the world of prostitution?

hunts point when u come back from Az. kidd :bounce:

fgt

....oh and where are the hot whores?.....like the ones in movies?......the ones on the hbo documentaries are either fat or have some sort of dental disorder......wtf......

.....oh i forgot to mention, someone needs to the work for me as well........at this point, i prefer if shit just falls in my lap.......i think i deserve that much for lasting this long in such a crappy world........;)

here you go lazy butt: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00020QZMU/qid=1098303237/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/002-2202620-6727269?v=glance&s=music&n=507846