Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lame gifts

bullseye

appreciate the thought, but name a lamo gift you've gotten lately.

a friend gave me a dream catcher :shaky: as a gift from a trip to montreal

sorry next time i wont get you shit...

lame gifts are the worst and if lame gift giving was a sport my mom would be fuckin michael jordan... the worst~! 2001 birthday gift: a timecapsule full of m&m's that said Y2K on it... birthday gift 2002 a travel shave kit complete with half an ounce of toothpaste, 1 disposable bic razor, an eyelash's length of dental floss, and a collapsable cup on a key chain... (cause im gonna be sooo thirsty in my trek to the city that ill have to stop at a babbling brook to take a sip...) birthday 2003 99c store socks, tie and dress shirt... riiiight... nothing new as of yet... (these prolly arent the the the worst, but theyre fuckin up there...)

i feel terrible, i got a wind chime for my birthday. it was so thoughtful but if i put wind chimes outside people would be doing target pratice on it from the noise...my mom is the best and i tell her all the time. do you remember those pajamas as a kid with the slippers connected to them? God I hated those...

chimes .. i was like wtf? ...lol

i feel terrible, i got a wind chime for my birthday. it was so thoughtful but if i put wind chimes outside people would be doing target pratice on it from the noise...my mom is the best and i tell her all the time. do you remember those pajamas as a kid with the slippers connected to them? God I hated those...

i loved those pj's

i know right