Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lame gifts

bullseye

I never understand why my cousins, for every birthday and xmas, they give me clothes that I would never in my life wear, yet they see me all the time, know the type of clothes I wear, b/c they make comments on it, yet they still get old granny shit for me... what's that about?

my dad always gives money, although he'd have no problem buying gifts b/c he knows me and my sisters taste really well...

my sisters normally just take me shopping and say get what you want.

and i think everyone else has learned that gift certificates are the way to go, except for the before mentioned cousins, if you give them gift certificates, they get offended, and say it's impersonal...

they are mighty mighty beetles that eat pooh

"They can detect dung from a considerable distance by its smell, and fly upwind along an odour plume to the dung. They fly to fresh dung once they have finished burying their current pat. When stocking rates are low or cattle are regularly moved, dung beetles can fly considerable distances to find fresh dung."