Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Off the Hook

Soundgarden has been Jammed every week since september very good looking people running up in that joint and the addition of Bon has been Solid soo you should stop down and pick yourself up a hot girl or guy.....

this Week Denny will be back along with KTU and our residents Stevie and Joe Gorgio...

Soundgarden has been Jammed every week since september very good looking people running up in that joint and the addition of Bon has been Solid soo you should stop down and pick yourself up a hot girl or guy.....

this Week Denny will be back along with KTU and our residents Stevie and Joe Gorgio...

Stevie Zaccone sold out and played hip hop the night I was there....

the hole place was like what :confused: and stopped dancing....

hip-hop blows!!!!

let's see if he plays it in front of Denny....

If he does and I'm Denny...I walk right out the front door....

Stevie Zaccone sold out and played hip hop the night I was there....

the hole place was like what :confused: and stopped dancing....

hip-hop blows!!!!

let's see if he plays it in front of Denny....

If he does and I'm Denny...I walk right out the front door....

They have always played a couple of hip hop towards the end of the night last year. I dont know how much they are playing this year though. What does Hip hop have to do with Denny. He is not the one that is playing hip hop, so why would he walk out.

such a promoter u are!

This week denny is gonna rippp it sick for his first apperance for the fall....has been long over due!!! plus the sound system has been upgraded denny's balls are gonna shake!! :hat: